Chapter 14 Last footstep before the revelation

Tatiana heard the alarm go off once again. 

She pulled her sheets off and jumped out of bed with enthusiasm. Today was the day she and Lana were going to make cupcakes with dad. 

Or at least that would of been the plan, had Tatiana not found herself back in her normal bedroom in her adult body.

Her cell phone rang. Sally was coming over in Roberts limo to go over the new accounts on the way to work.

Things had gotten complicated since Tatianas plan to retake control of her company had worked. She was technically in charge but legally she had taken a lower position as Vice President. Which meant for the first time in a long time, she now had a boss to answer too.

Tatiana listened to Sally as best she could but for some reasons she really didn't feel like going to work today.

Work was so boring and mundane.

She had been really looking forward to making to those cupcakes.

As the Limo cruised down the highway, Tatiana looked out the window. Was she nuts or was every happy family in the world walking down the street today? Seriously, look at all these kids with their parents.

She sighed.

"Tanya? Are you listening?"

"Yes Sally. Keep talking......don't let me stop you from talking."

"Beg your pardon?"

"I said the new car design will get the board talking."

Sally continued. What did it matter? The car design wasn't even Tatianas anymore. Lola had designed 80 per cent of it. Which was crazy. But Tatiana found herself not caring all that much. Actually she couldn't remember why she wanted her company back so bad to begin with. Whats the big deal with companies? They're just dull boring dead end jobs, where you work day in and day out for years until you get old and die with nothing to show for it but a big empty house and no friends or toys-

"Stop the car!!!" Tatiana yelled

Robert hit the breaks and Tatiana leapt out. Sally called after her and nearly choked with surprise as Tatiana ran into a children's toy store.

A minute later, a stupidly large stuffed bear was taken out of the shop window. 

"No way. Not possible." Sally muttered to herself.

Tatiana came out carrying the bear in her arms. A big goofy grin on her face.

"Its not what it looks like. Its for charity. She did this for charity." Sally said to herself.

Tatiana put her face in the bears belly and snuggled him affectionately.

"I'm high." Sally shook her head. "I'm completely high. I didn't just see that."

Tatiana stuffed the massive thing (seriously, it was half the size of Tatianas body) into the limos trunk and climbed back in.

"We'll just pretend we didn't see that." Tatiana said.

"You buying a stuffed bear? Nope. Never happened."

"Hes not a bear, he's a Pokemon. His name is Snorlax."

"Okay."

"But I'm going to call him something else. Blueberry, I think."

"Good name."

"He was too comfy to resist."

"That is a thing you just said." Sally signaled Robert to drive.

.......................................