2.

𝘕𝘢𝘧𝘴𝘢 (𝘕-𝘧𝘢-𝘴𝘢)

"FSA!"

Not looking back I continued walking inside the house with Rob. My face showed how I was feeling, annoyed.

"Look at my grandbaby," Grandma Mae hugged me tightly touching on my small face.

"Mama I missed you so much" I inhaled her perfume almost crying. Grandma Mae was most definitely my biggest supporter and my only mother.

"Nfsa come give ya mother a damn hug girl." My aunt Carol waved me over smiling.

Oh fuck you bitch.

"I'm good." I waved at her tucking my lips in pulling on my jeans.

"Is that my bitch Nfsa?" I looked up seeing Gabby looking at my shocked. "They let a real bitch out!" She screamed hugging me.

"You look so pretty." I examined her, everybody grew up on me. "No cause you got a tattoo?"

She held her arm up to me, "This lil ole' shit."

"Gabby get the fuck out my presence." Grandma blinked at her smacking her leg.

Looking at them confused Gabby just waved her off "Mae not about to start with yo' wrinkly ass today."

"At least I got one."

Bursting out laughing I leaned on Gabby dying, "No cause why you said that."

"At this point catch me outside cause you're trying my life."I smiled at them sitting down.

Good to be home.

"Nfsa where you going to be staying?" Whitney walked to the table blinking at me with a high pitch voice.

"Bi-" Rob mumbled looking at her, "Could've sworn  I told you, we got her an apartment in Piedmont."

She turned towards him trying not to mug him, "We? Do you know how mu- okay"

Starching my head I watched Rob crack her jaw as Whitney walked off. "Where tha food?" I dragged not liking the mood now.

"Let me go fix you a plate." Grandma Mae got up. "Ain't none of y'all eating until my grandbaby eats, so get thee fuck on."

"You gay now?" Gabby asked me with a look. "Cause I know you ain't been in jail for almost two years and ain't did shit."

"That don't make me gay." I blinked at her not answering her question. "Anyways I need a job."

She narrowed her eyes at me before snapping her fingers, "You not slick but I can get you a job at Wendy's."

"So I can eat all day? Please do. this feels no surreal like I see the sun." I mumbled the last part feeling weird.

"Ouu I gotta get you in streets, you done got fat and shit niggas gone love you."

Getting a tense feeling after she said that I nodded rubbing my legs. Men didn't want me. They wanted my pussy.

Before I got arrested I was kinda wild. Do everything and anything I wanted, having sex was top on that list. I didn't have sex for the pleasure, having sex made me feel powerful and wanted the feeling I was always wanted. Don't get me wrong I was not fucking everybody.

-

" You good?" Gabby asked me as we stood on somebody's porch. "We gone hotbox with them okay?"

I squinted my eyes at her looking crazy, "I don't know them the hell?"

"Girl they cool you actually know all the girls." She said soon as the door opened revealing a tall girl.

"We smoking in Jack's car."

Pulling my jeans up I followed Gabby. It was clear to say that most of the trouble I got in I was with Gabby. She's my only friend as always been my only
true friend.

"You about to be so fucking relaxed, Nate got the dc best fucking weed." Gabby opened a jeep door sliding in.

"mmm," I hummed as a boy sat beside me and a girl got in behind him, another girl and boy got in the front.

I kept quiet as they started paying close to everybody absentmindedly rubbing my legs. Doing an illegal activity soon as I got out wasn't the first thing on my to-do list but it was there, smoking wasn't a thing I did regularly with people it took the relaxation out for me.

"Oh alright, Fsa." Gabby looked at me dramatically as I passed the blunt to her.

"Shut up." The boy next to me mumbled laying back in the seat.

Yikes