7.

𝘒𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘦

"They gone know we fucked so." Niya shrugged as we walked into the shop.

"Shut up that was last night." I narrowed my eyes at her seeing Nafsa already working. "Definitely not doing that again."

"There go your bitch let her know my pussy got you stuck." She whispered walking in her room laughing.

lol funny 😶

Going to my regular seat by Mini I took out my tablet and pen. I had three more hours of this apprenticeship to do then I could apply for my license. Seemed like I would never get here especially with nobody motivating me.

"Damn no hey?" I tapped Mini.

"Hey." She said dryly finishing typing something.

"You dry for what? Act like you wanna talk to me."

"But I don't tho." She looked at me before going back to the computer.

Nodding I turned around starting my drawing. Drawing was really my outlet. I started drawing at twelve solely because of my brother, he would force me because I had "gift" to him. When he died it felt like my ability to draw did too.

"Hey, I have a one o'clock appointment with Niya."

"Name?" Mini asked her sounding happier.

"Gina."

"You can sit down I'll go tell her you're here." She got up making me look back.

A few minutes Mini walked out slapping me in the back of the head, "Check your bitch."

"You right here the fuck," I mumbled to her kicking the back of her leg.

"Not when somebody telling me you fucked them and giggling all in my face."

Hate females except for this female.

"So we fu-" Mini held her hand to my face shushing me.

"Aht, don't talk to me you gone make me mad then I'm gone start cussing you out so shut up."

【________】

"You think Mini gone talk to me?" I asked June tossing him a bag a weed.

"Nigga I don't care better get out that bitch, the way Gabby be talking about how she fucked all the niggas then trashed they shit, she toxic."

"You think I'm about to believe a bitch that talk shit about her cousins to her 'friends' that fuck for money? Sounds like you need to get the fuck."

He looked at me with that look, 'This bitch cheating on me?', "Let me found out this bitch cheating." He mumbled taking his phone out.

"Oh, you think she just hang around hoes for fun? Gotta tell Cathy about that one." I referred to his mom, going in my room to FaceTime Nafsa.

Taking my shirt off Fsa answered the FaceTime  with a blank face, "What you want I'm doing something."

"Look like you about to go out without me, you been treating me wrong all day and I'ma admit that shit hurt."

"I'm actually practicing my makeup so shut up. Did you check your bitch?" She pointed a makeup brush in the camera before going back to pat her face.

Sighing I sat my phone up in my bathroom going to turn my shower on, "That's not my girl, Mini."

"Yeah stop calling me that, we not friends no more I don't appreciate people bringing me into drama. I've worked too hard on myself to backtrack because I got a Lil crush, too grown for that."

Love that grown women shit make my dick jump.

"I don't even talk to people for real we really just be fucking," I told her the truth.

"And that's fine I don't care just don't have females wanting to fight me, because we not together nor are we fucking." She hung up on me making me laugh.

𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗶

I heard that Lil crush part
Don't hang up on me no moe tho ion play like that.

Lol, ain't really a crush don't flatter yourself.

Don't be shy I gotta crush on you too 😘

𝘕𝘢𝘧𝘴𝘢

"Gabby I'm gone ask you one more time how did she find out who I used to fuck with." I stared at Gabby on FaceTime.

"I don't know you act people don't remember, it's really not my fault you use to get around like Tae wouldn't find out."

"Bi- okay he ain't told me nothing actually your fake ass friends posting me cause they want him, I don't want that nigga. If they wanna expose me make sure it's the truth."

"Whateva' telling you Tae got bitches lined up and you getting right in line." She shrugged leaning the phone over letting me catch a glance at some girls on a couch.

"Gabby you know what, that's fine." I hung up taking a deep breath in.

Seems like every time I try to be the bigger person somebody tries to bring me back into being disrespectful. I liked having a good attitude about everything it made my mental health better.

Calling my grandma I was completely aggravated, "Grandma tell me why Gabby out here telling my businesses na'"

"It's still over this boy?"

"Yess! Like why? he fine okay, I don't even wanna talk to him on that level no more it's frustrating."

"Fsa you do want to talk to him, I know you. If you didn't you would have been stopped entertaining this. What you need to do is focus on what you going to be doing in the future cause this job not long term."

Oh well, I guess I do want him.

"Ok, I'm gone try not to let then get in my head ma'. I really wanna do makeup and sell something." I told her showing her my face. "Like look how it looks Ma'."

"Oh shit na' I like it Fsa if you put your mind to it I promise you can do anything you want."