19.

𝘕𝘢𝘧𝘴𝘢

"Wait Fsa Gabby your cousin right?"Jamie asked me as I cleaned up my makeup area. I was set for another appointment in an hour.

"Yeah."

"Ain't this the bitch that was stalking us at the club?" She handed me her phone making me laugh.

"I really think her and Tae was fucking with each other before I got out. She hangs around the same hoes who claim they be fucking him when they want." I rolled my eyes seeing somebody DM me on Instagram.

Clicking on the girl page I laughed seeing Niya face, "Now this idiot wanna text me. Now I wanna see what's the hype about over him."

"Bitch y'all ain't fucked?" Jamie looked at me surprised.

"No trying to save the little sanity I have in my body before he lay it down cause if it got these bitches acting like that, I want it one and once I get it it's gone be world war three about that dick."

"And period. Swear my ex had me arguing with every bitch that wanted him. You want this dick you gone have to get through me first babe." Morgan shook her head. "Miss that dick. RIP stink stink."

My mouth dropped looking at her. "Girl you are stupid."

"Retarded actually. You ever think about working in a shop?"

"Yeah, I just don't wanna pay almost six hundred just to work at one."

"You ain't wrong about that."

𝗞𝗲𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗲

You not gone believe this shit.

oh hell. What happened

Gabby pregnant by Josey and this nigga is crying like fuck.

"BITCH!" I choked laughing.

Now how the fuck she know?

Dummy done got a DNA test already. Now Trell and Trey all in my ear laughing at him. Let me get to work.

Y'all on FaceTime?

Yeah.

But you can- yeah best bet is to go to work.

Here the fuck you go.

"Yeah, here the fuck I go," I mumbled still laughing.

"Girl, what's so funny?"

"Gabby pregnant by her ex friend."

【________】

"This is too much drama for me," I mumbled listening to Gabby live.

"Okay this nigga mad cause his friend got me pregnant okay bitch I was fucking the both of y'all he nutted in me now what? You gone get your hoes to jump me?"

𝗷𝗼𝗲𝘀𝘆𝗼𝗳𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗸 BITCH LEAVE ME ALONE I NEVER NUTTED IN YOU WE FUCKED ONE TIME. YO CRAZY ASS INJECTED MY SHIT IN YOUR HAIRY ASS PUSSY.

"He stupid." I snickered laying on my couch.

𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘆𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀𝗺𝗶𝘁 lol this nigga is over the shit.

𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹 my man is hurting right now bitch.

"Fuck yall boy he don't gotta own my baby cause he or she gone be straight Get off my live calling me out my name."

𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹 fuck you bitch.

"Nafsa groupie ass watching me. Cuz tell your nigga to stop hitting my friends up your pussy must be ain't hitting right."

Blinking I sent a laughing emoji.

𝗻𝗮𝗳𝘀𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲 😂

𝘁𝗮𝗲𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼 It do bitch. Worry about your baby before I kill it.

"Now that was mean." I mumbled rubbing my hungry stomach.

𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗮𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻 Tell your cousin I wanna fight!!

"Fightttt?" I dragged as my doorbell rung.

"Niya she pussy. She ain't gone fight."

"Hoes be delusional as fuck bae." Keontae kissed me walking in.

"Right I really wanna just want them to stop talking about me people going to think I'm full of drama when I'm not." I took the food out of his hand. "And now I'm about to throw the hell down."

"We just gone keep making them mad."

"Y'all my cousin gotta push start this bitch gotta spit for her shit to get wet. Nasty ass whore. I will definitely be seeing you when I drop and spitting on you hoe!" Gabby yelled like a mental patient.

"Her shit don't even got walls let's not."'Tae mumbled making me side-eye him.

"How the fuck you know?"

𝗻𝗮𝗳𝘀𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲 please stop speaking on me. You talking about my pussy is very weird, we are family Luv.

Keontae pulled my food out acting as if he didn't hear me.

"Your boyfriend told my friend when he was fucking her dumb ass!"

"Oh my god, why does this bitch keep bringing me up," Keontae mumbled. "Don't even go outside, not evening fucking my own girl."

I exited her live looking at him, "How the fuck you know?" I stared at him.

"Oh, you talking to me?" He looked back before pointing to himself.

"Stop playing."

"We ran a train on her like a year ago maybe, nothing too crazy."

"This bitch got a train ran on her and have the nerve to talk about me?" I shook my head refusing to continue to argue with a bitch that got a train ran on her.

"Push start? Tuh fat ma stays wet, the fuck." He mumbled making me smile on the inside.

Period