8.

𝘕𝘢𝘧𝘴𝘢

"You Trippin macaroni and fried chicken is nasty as fuck," Tae mugged me with a disgusted look.

My eyes widened looking at him crazy, "Who been feeding you cause macaroni, fried chicken with some white rice and gravy hit."

We were currently in his car smoking in front of his house, I surprisingly called him today to just drive me around to get me some things I needed.

"Oh, this shit is funny," Keontae mumbled looking out his window.

"What?" I leaned over trying to see.

"See him?" He pointed at a man talking to another group of boys. "That nigga stay all the way in Westin but wanna be over here."

"He a drug dealer or something?" I asked leaning back.

"Naw, he the weed man that wanna be on top of shit. Been one since I was sixteen." He laughed clutching something in his pocket.

Putting two and two together I touched his hand, "Just calm down I promise you if you do something stupid, you are most definitely going to jail and my ass not gone visit you cause your not my nigga."

He nodded sticking his bottom lip out, "I ain't stupid."

"Good cause I'm gone be a real bitch with you right now if you would've shot th- fuck is YOU doing?" I leaned back seeing him take the gun out. "See God told me to leave you niggas alone." I smacked my teeth.

He turned to me looking at me crazy putting his gun in the armrest, "Damn just putting my shit up."

"Oh."

"Thought I was about to shoot you or some."

"Nah." I shook my head. "You look like you fighting demons and I don't wanna be there when decided to do some shit."

【________】

"This about to be so good." I stared at my Mac and cheese as I placed it in the oven.

"Doubt that."

"Keontae let me tell you something about me, I can cook those Lil rabbit girls you fucked with ain't nothing like me."

He smirked rubbing his stomach, "Say my name again I like that shit."

"Stop walking towards me." I held my hand out trying not to smile.

"You need my love I need your love."

Freezing I looked at him confused

"I know you feel it, baby, I swear. I wanna fuck you from the front to the side." He continued singing now grabbing on me waist staring down at me.

Yeah God wrap this shit up for me.

"Uh Uh see what we not gone do is act like you just ain't start singing out of nowhere talking about love. Ion know where the fuck you from but we don't do that here." I shook my head refusing to fall for that.

"You know you wanna kiss me, girl."

"See I promise you would not want to really get on that level with me."

"I do." He nodded picking me up bringing me to his lips.

𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘺

"Nigga don't hit me." I rolled my eyes at June grabbing the rest of my bags.

"Bitch I wasn't gone hit yo hoe ass." He mugged me snatching my purse. "The fuck you thought this was." He dumped my stuff out throwing the bag back in the closet.

"What the fuck! You acting like a bitch give me my shit."

"Your shit? You mean the shit I bought with my money? Oh god, want me to smack the fuck out you."

"Nigga you mad I'm pregnant and it's yours got you stuck forever." She stuck her tongue out rubbing her stomach.

"You think I- Get the fuck out my shit before I shoot you."