14.

𝘕𝘢𝘧𝘴𝘢

"You missing the whole point." I eyed Tae sitting at my desk.

"I'm not just not seeing why you not taking me on no date." He sat in his old chair.

"Cause I'm not about to explain to you how this works, take me on our first date and I'll do our second."

"Who says there's going to be a second?"

Smacking my teeth I looked at him, "Stop playing with me." "Now ask me on a date."

"You just- better get on with that. If you want this date tonight better leave me alone."

Smiling I danced in my seat already knowing what I was going to wear, "Okay." "It's going to be fancy? Should I wear heels?"

"Wear some heals." He nodded walking into his room.

"Ouu that sounds cute." Marvin smiled moving his head.

"Sounds disgusting who goes in dates?" Mali shook her head before getting a slap in the back of her head by her girlfriend.

"People who are in relationships, people don't understand how necessary there are it keeps something in the relationship other than sex." Mali's girlfriend, Janae rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." Mali and Marvin went back to their room as just when people starting coming in.

Instead of coming to the desk Niya walked out her room waving them back there. None of my business don't get paid enough to fight with her.

"Is she supposed to do that?" Janae asked sitting down beside.

"Nope, I don't get paid enough to fight with her really about to quit."

"I feel you she just stuck up with herself like girl don't nobody want you for real."

【________】

"Gotta keep it on me
Keep my distance from you phonies
Only saying you with the gang, Lil nigga stop acting like you know me" I rapped along with Major Nine

I blended my blue eyeshadow in more feeling my arms get tired. After shaving, doing my hair, and working all day I'm tired.

Baby ima dawg, even ET went back home
Told her we could hit the mall
Matter fact no we don't

Incoming FaceTime from Viv

"Hey cousin." I waved at her closing my rob standing up.

"Hey girly, where you going."

"On a date with Tae." I looked at the girl trying not to smile putting my dress down.

She squealed looking happier than me, "Y'all are so fucking cute, what are you wearing?"

I flipped the camera showing her my dress and shoes, "You think this looks good?"

"Yes it goes good with your makeup and it's short easy access." She nodded as Trell came in the camera.

"You a freak, hey Trell."

"You look like you a stripper with that robe on, come to my party tomorrow."

"Yeah just text me where it's going to be and I do not look like a stripper so stop trying me." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Call me tomorrow Fsa." Viv waved.

"Okay."

Slipping on my dress I looked in the mirror making sure it fit correctly.

𝗞𝗲𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗲

Let me in

Running the door I unlocked it running back, "You run like a penguin." He said soon as the door closed back.

Sitting on the bed I strapped my heals standing back up turning my bathroom light off making sure the flatiron not on.

Walking out my room I blushed seeing him wearing a polo shirt, black jeans, and white forces. "You look good." I complimented him as he stared me down.

"You look fine as fuck." He smiled still starring at me.

Date canceled let's stay in.

【________】

"What's a goal you want to be done by the end of the hear?" I asked Keontae eating my rice.

He really showed out in such short time, Tae decided on taking me to a real nice hibachi restaurant I never heard of on the other side of the town.

"Definitely want to get my own place, you want kids?"

"Yes, when I get my whole life together but right now no, you?"

"Depends on the time." He shrugged.

"Why you like calling me mini?"

He laughed thinking looking at me, "You just Mini, just came to me. I feel like you ain't really like me a first."

"I did, I just don't trust people that fast. People can turn on you at any chance. I feel like you really only wanted to fuck me."

Should I say that? I-

He shook his head looking at me, "Naw if I wanted too now this would have been different, you just different."

"Tuh If I wanted to I could, feeling like your trynna one run up me." I squinted my eyes. "Don't ask me this question because I'm going to tell you when you answer it, How many bodies as in girl you have messed you do you have?"

"Like 10."

"5, that's too much?" I didn't want him to find out from anybody else especially one of his ex's, I wasn't ashamed of having sex just the reason I did it."

"No, you grown nobody gone judge you that's for the birds."

Hate this chapter...Thoughts?