11.

𝘕𝘢𝘧𝘴𝘢

"Why am I here?" I mumbled as a bunch of kids yelled and ran around in my grandma's yard.

"Nafsa come help me!"

"Jaylen better get the fuck out my face." I smacked my teeth walking over to him. "What?"

"Hit the blunt." Jaylen tried to pass it to me.

Hate them.

"Frist off no I don't like y'all." I passed it to Terry.

"Don't like you either the fuck." Trell mugged me.

Mugging him back, "Not too much Trell."

"Why don't we be some nice sober cousins." Viv smiled. She was always the nicest one out of all of us.

"Shut up." Terry smacked his teeth at her watching some girls across the street. "Ain't that Gabby ass?"

"She pregnant?" Jaylen stared at her making the rest of them look.

"That fast hoe." Trell shook his head. "Sorry for the baby daddy cause baby I would've shot that heffa."

"That's mean she family she probably got the same boyfriend."

"Shitt..." Trell dragged not believing that.

"Fsa you knew about this shit?" Terry asked me fixing his hat.

"Nope."

"I'm not really fucking with Nafsa right now" Trell looked at me weird.

"Here this nigga go."

Making hand motions at him confused, "And why?"

"You ain't tell us you was back home then ain't never follow me back on Instagram like damn give me a few followers."

"Sholl didn't." Everybody agreed with him

"Well, my bad really ain't think y'all fucked with me like after that whole situation." I shrugged.

"We all know that shit was planned by Gabby." Jaylen waved me off.

"Right, Gabby really influenced you. But it's good we definitely understand why it happened" Viv smiled at me hugging.

"Girl always hugging some damn body."

"Shut up Terry. Who the fuck names their child Terry." Jaylen died laughing for no reason.

"Stay the fuck over there!" Trell yelled making us snap our heads across the street seeing Gabby and her friends walking over. "Bitch!"

Viv hit his hand like a child. "Was the bitch part necessary?"

"Yeah, something just said say, bitch."

"Went so long without wanting to slap this girl" Jaylen stomped his feet annoyed.

Damn, she really fucked over our whole family.

"Nafsa surprised so see you here." She rubbed her small very small baby bump, while her friends stood beside acting like somebody garuda.

"You look like you wanna fight, ion like that." Terry stared her down.

"Nah my homegirl just wanna know why you been talking to her man, Fsa."

Almost laughed.

"Sounds like the homegirl you but that's none of my business." Trell shrugged pulling a skittles out his pocket.

"No, it's her, like she just wanna know." She pointed at some not to be rude raggedy hoodrat looking, girl.

"What man?" I asked looking clueless.