23.

𝘕𝘢𝘧𝘴𝘢

"So we just gone stare?" I looked at Keontae putting on my jeans.

"Yes because you have me fucked up. Think I'm letting you go to some damn party."

"Was I asking permission tho?"

He tapped the phone putting it to his mouth, "You not going."

"Yes, I am."

"Go and see what happened." He threatened me as somebody walked into his area.

"Your appointment here Keontae." A girl spoke making me drop my comb.

"Aight."

Did he not correct her? Oh

"Who that is?" I looked in the camera with my mouth twisted up.

"Obviously your replacement"

"Oh, I'm about to show my fucking ass tonight, bye babes

"Oh, I'm about to show my fucking ass tonight, bye babes." I hung up on him.

Calling him some Keontae. I will serious smack the hell out of him in front of her. "Wasn't gone do this but." I took off my jeans putting on my dress.

𝗞𝗲𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗲

lol bet not be one nigga touching you.

One might get a Lil twerk nothing much

you trying to be funny?

No sir Keontae.

𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻

On my way!!

【________】

"Fsa you look like somebody blind auntie."

I- not the look I was going for.

"You trying me Jamie." I laughed at her drowning my bottle, I paid for. Hit different when you pay for the bottles.

"Sexy daddy fine right thur." Morgan pointed at boy.

"His friend look right too." I eyed the friend pushing my sunglasses up.

"Ain't your boyfriend..you know, dangerous?" Kia blinked fastly looking at me.

"Girl he mild. He not on no shoot the club up kill everybody, now he might fight."

"He must've fucked up?" Morgan asked.

"Not really I just feel disrespected." I shrugged seeing the boys walking this way.

Time for me to shine.

Keontae not too crazy but he crazy. He might drag me by the hair, throw me on the bed then cuss me out if he would ever see what I'm about to do. Nothing too serious.

Vibing to the music I did a cute dance acting as if I wasn't looking at them. "This bitch," Kia mumbled.

"Damn where your boyfriend?"

Acting like I didn't hear I snipped on my drink. Looking up he had a cute smile on staring at me, "Who me?"

"Yah." He waved me over.

Do this or not? Yeah, he had a bitch calling him his first name.

"Why? He at work." I said in a ghetto high pitch voice.

"He let his girl out the house like this? He ain't ya man."

"Boy stop." I giggled.

" Wassup with you let me get to know you."

"Boy, whatever," I said in the same voice holding my hands over my mouth.

(If you ain't never seen weluvche, you're missing out)

"Nafsa!"

Caught

Turning around slowly I met eyes with Tae. "Bae, what you doing."

"What the fuck is you doing?" He looked the boy up and down.

"Oh I don't even know him, boy was trying to get my number and I was like my nigga shoot people and he said okay."

"You lying like fuck but it's cool." Keontae nodded.

"But I'm not." I lied keeping my straight face.

He mumbled something before walking away like a dog I followed him almost falling.

【________】

"Stop looking at me."

"Boy fuck you."

"Dumb ass" he hit in the head laying down. "Stupid ass."

"Calling me names for what?"

"You wanna be a damn hoe. Try that hoe shit with another nigga cause I swear to god I'll leave yo ass so fucking quick and be with another bitch."

Not my feelings hurt. "Since we wanna get loud. When did bitches start calling you Keontae bitch?

"Who called me that?"

"My replacement." I mocked him sitting up on the bed.

"It even like that."

"Why are you lying? Don't no bitch supposed to you Keontae but me and your momma and that's just that. The fact you let the flat face hoe call you that shit in front of me is disrespectful." I slapped his chest harder than I expected too.

"So you went and got a new nigga?"

"What? There are no other men in my phone but you and my cousin. I was being a Lil fast but I definitely wasn't about to cheat that hard." "That bitch know you gotta girl too, cause Mali told me. Now I gotta fight that bitch for being disrespectful."

"You not fighting nobody." He waved me off.

"Say sike." I slapped him in the face on accident resulting in him punching me in the thigh. "Don't hit me."

"Girl fuck you."

"You wanna be with another bitch right?" I asked leaning back. "Cause that's what you said."

"Bruh do you wanna fuck or something?"

"Maybe."