10.

Sorry for the mistakes

𝘕𝘢𝘧𝘴𝘢

𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮  Best Thing 😘  Book my new makeup artist @nafsarose

Liking Erica post I sat in my chair finishing booking everybody's appointment that have been confirmed. Trey recently came back and enforced different rules which I personally didn't see Necessary but he was technically paying my bills.

"Nafsa can you go tell Tae we have a meeting tonight before he leaves," Trey asked me handing me a packet.

"You want me to give him this?"

"Yeah, I also need you to make sure Niya knows she has to pay her room rent by next Monday." He handed me a receipt.

Nodding I made my way to Tae room knocking on the door before walking in. He looked up from tattooing, "Trey we have a meeting after closing and wanted me to give you this."

"Leave it over there."

I nodded looking at his client watch me, Marquis. Tae noticed it making him look at me confused. Not saying nothing I walked out walking to Niya room.

Knocking on her door I stuck my head in," Trey said your rent due by next Monday."

"Alright, next time to interrupt me."

Laughing I walked out not entertaining her. My face was slightly shocked because of Marquis being here. Imagine your maybe new man tattooing a person you use to have sex with.

My phone was blowing up with people wanting me to do their makeup which surprised me.

I wasn't a popular person mostly because I kept to myself a-lot now these days when I was teenager things were way different.

The younger Nafsa used to fight, smoke, and have sex all the time it was like my mindset was destruction. Going to prison definitely made me see how fucked up my life was if I ever had kids during that time they would have been miserable.

Closing time came pretty quickly all the employees were either standing or sitting down listening to Trey explain how things were going to run now. I already had the run down because I had to now keep track of the times the artist was here and how many clients, I didn't mind because I would be getting paid at least eight hundred a week.

"We have to wear certain clothes now are you serious?" Niya looked at him crazy.

That was one rule I didn't find needed but this was a place of business. I was just going to miss wearing joggers.

"Yes we have to be professional, with that being said no more having random people, girlfriends include in here waiting for you."

Mali gasped looking at him, "You really calling me out but I guess. Let's just get this right I don't have a girlfriend."

"We don't care." Marvin blankly stared at her.

"Alright, I'm sensing jealousy."

"Yeah, y'all can leave."

【________】

"Grandma I'm so serious he was tattooing him. You laughing like this funny he about to ask me."

"Girl what can I tell you? Better tell that boy the truth he might give yo stubborn ass some di-"

Smacking my teeth I cut her off, "I'm hanging up."

"Well bye." She rolled her eyes hanging up before I  could.

I was currently in my bed making a business plan. Right now I only had how much money I needed to start with, 3,000. This would buy me new makeup supplies, a chair, and ring light. My long term goal was to get a salon but for right now I would be working in my apartment.

Incoming FaceTime call Keontae

(I have no friends so I forgot how it supposed to look)

Answering the phone soon as it rang I sat it up on my bed, "What you doing?" He asked soon as it connected.

"Doing a business plan" I looked at him scratching my head. So glad I'm getting this done tomorrow.

"I need to that shit cause Trey tripping he want me to sign a damn lease for three  years."

"Three? You can have your own shop within two if you keep tattooing."

"Exactly."

"Damn you naked?"

"No, I got a bra and boyshorts."

"Yeah, that's cute lemma ask you a quick question. You fucking that nigga that I tattooed earlier?"Caught off guard by him I stared at the phone. "Taking that as a yes. You really a hypocrite, the hell you get mad at me for when shawty was confronting you-"

Cutting him off picking the phone up, "First off I am not fucking him, I have fucked him two years ago. And what you need to do is change that tone when you talking to me cause I'm not Niya none of then hoes you use to fuck with. Matter fact just because you made me mad don't talk to me."

Really got me fucked up.