17.

𝘕𝘢𝘧𝘴𝘢

"I honestly don't know how to feel." My grandma stared at me shook.

This was actually my first time talking to her in two months every time I would want to go over something stopped me which I'm not proud of nothing should get in the way of me and my grandmother's relationship.

"You don't I do. I really miss our talks and all but I want to meet my father. This resentment you and my mother have against him or whatever has nothing to do with me. For all, I know y'all could have told him I didn't want to see him."

"There is no- alright if you want to meet him I'll contact him and see."

"I want to contact him. Where is all this anger from you coming from momma? You know how bad it hurt me for him not to be in my life all my cousins had their parents I didn't." I looked at her holding my hands together.

"Okay, Nafsa." She sighed handing me a sheet of paper. "I just don't you to stop seeing me."

Frowning looking at her, "Nothing can separate us I just want answers."

"Okay...Okay. I'm sorry." She hugged me. "Now how are you, your cousins showed me how good your business going."

"I'm good actually I quit that other job, I make enough money to pay my bills the only thing I can't do right now is buy me a car."

"Proud of you, how is the Lil boyfriend."She asked me causing me to blush. "Must be going really good."

"Yeah, I'm not going to say he's the one because we're too young for all that and I don't want to jinx myself but he is definitely up there."

"I wanna meet him."

Say wha?

"I think it's too early..."

【________】

"Why did you tell her?" Keontae looked at me as we sat on his couch.

"It's too early."

"It's what?" He turned towards me almost letting my foot fall that was on him.

"Too early. We only been together for 3 months."

"That shit annoys me about you. You always put a time to shit, everybody don't be together for more than a year then meet your family."

"Okay, but why are you getting mad, if you want to meet my family okay you can this Sunday."

"Ain't nobody mad." He mumbled getting up.

𝘒𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘦

"I don't give a fuck," I mumbled as Mini told me about her new friends.

"Why are you being mean to me? I said you meet them."

"Okay if you really wanted me to meet them that would've been your first response." I shrugged not caring anymore.

"I'm about to go home." She got off my bed looking stupid. "How was I supposed to know we were that committed, I mea-"

Shaking my head I was completely over this whole conversation how could you not know when someone wanna try and be with you after being by your side for three months straight. "Naw gone head and go and don't hit me up. Too old for that shit."

"Are you serious Keontae?" She stared at me grabbing her bag. "I really didn't know."

"So you don't remember me telling you I ain't fuck with a girl on this level in a long time? Could've sworn I told you, I real life like you." Looking at her stupidly.

"Whatever don't nobody know shit unless you have a conversation with them you just smoke and come here with these ain't shit ass niggas."

Dumb ass.

Short. Any comments?