chapter1 part 2

On the same day at the neighbouring kingdom under the empire was ruled by a young king ZHANG YIXING also called as lay was the eldest in the family and while the parents set out on a trip when they were very young they were killed by the vicious pirate group called the seventeen..

And after that incident people feared to go on trips that happens through sea. And yixing was the one took incharge of hus country at the early teens and led his kingdom well.  And he as a sweet brother tao who was his step brother and. Taos mother is the one taking care of us .
And also forgot about the cute little sister[ hahhahaaa thats me] Zhang Lin.

Yixing pov.
I was making break fast for my sweet brother and sister coz they always eat breakfast what i make for them. Now my sweet lazy kids are sleeping .... Haaa
Yahhh lin tao wake up u sleeping beauties come down for your breakfast. Or else i feed the doggs.
Lin- yahhh yixinghaaaaa im coming u idiot why r u mean ~😡~pout
Xing- haha. U look cute when u pout
Lin-aishh gimme my pancake mhnnmm
Xing- baby language please
Me- fine 😡
Hey hung wat ya cooking ~Tao
Xing- your fav my panda
Yeahhh pancake and caramelized bacon
Love u hungiee😘~tao.

So i got an invitation to go to my friends corination that happens in 2 days so dress up well ok. And also my sweet lin control your mouth dont get into trouble.
Me- sure xingiee😍
Tao- let me see about that Hahahaha. You always end up creating a ruckus😀😀😀
Me- you...... Little creep come here yixinghaa help me catch him..
Yixing- haaa kids i hope u grow 😥

Wu yifan
The same pirate incident but it happened on the same day coz both the kings and queens went to that trip.

Yifan known as kris is the elder and also very strong and also a bit daddy type. He and yixing are both friends and also the king of his kingdom under the empire

Kris pov
I was in my chamber and suddenly i heard and yelling from my beloved brother luhans bedroom. I was so scared wat happened to him . So i ran upto his room and went in slowly only to see my brother half naked standing on his king sized bed.

Kris~ lulu wats wrong! why were u screaming?
Luhan~ hung i saw a cockroach in my bathroom i was so scared it would bite me that's why i was yelling!!!😭
Kris~😀😁😀😀😀😀😂😂😂
Lu- hung why r u laughing i told u im scared your laughing at me. 😣
Kris - hey lulu its gone see i have killed it nothing will bite or attck my brother ok. Your so precious to me.
Lulu-😡
Kris - why r u pouting mu baby??? Mmmm
Lu- you laughed at me. I hate u.
Kris_ oh im sorry will u please forgive your hung. Lulu please pretty please
Lulu- okok i forgive you hung
Kris - mmmm ok lets have lunch coz its afternoon already .. And also i forgot to tell u that we will be going to a corination in two day at the empire. Remember mino my friend he is getting crowned. I wish his our parents were here to see all this.

Lulu- i miss them kris hung. I miss them alot
Kris ~ yes lulu me too.

Skip to corination. Im bored myself after this chapter i might had some interesting scenes between the kings prince's and also me ... Ok lets go to corination day shall we....

In the empire prince mino is getting ready and he looks fabulos and the guest from other empire and also neighbouring countries are arriving one by one.

Ahhhhhh im so nervous wat to do ...... Namjoon enters the chamber eyeing the nervous prince... Mino dont be nervous we all are here fr u. And your father and your mom will be very proud. All the other kings and there kids and siblong habe arrived. Zhang and wu - hey mino congrats do well we are here to support you at all times. Thanks guys~mino

King namjoon i mean dad . yes mino please crown me . i want to be crowned by u. Are u serious mino. Yes i am. Ok lets tell the priest abt it. And namjoon discussed with the priest and he was also happy abt it.

Then all the next hire of the kings were seated in front of the huge gathering inside the throne room. And the king were placed in order that is

Kim yoonji. Kim jogin. Mino.  jeonjunkook all the four were so very nervous becoz the crowd kept increasing.

Then the rituals of the corination started and first all the four king were saying their oath to their people and their promises to keep the country safe from all kinds of trouble and threats. So after their oath the priest blessed the crown and the former kings laid their crowns to their sons that is the new kings of the empire.

Then the final oath by the new emperor seong mino. Mino stepped forward and started his oath which goes like..

I seong mino solemly declare to keep my kingdom and the empire safe from our enemies and also the threats caused inside and also outing the empire and to make sure that as a emperor i put an end to all the calamity which were happened also if any happens in future i make i will be standing up for my people and until my last breathe i fight for my people and even if i die i am willing to for my empire. I will always listen to your queries more and bring change among us that satisfies all our needs. I swear my life to protect our kingdom.

Appa namjoon please do the honours. Thank you for giving me this oppotunity my emperor.

Finally mino was crowned ....

The crowed cheered long live the emperor[chanting]...

I miss u appa and eomma mino said these words and sat on his throne.

Haaaa finally i am done with my chapter one. I'll update the next chapter soon i dont know its upto my mood. Anyways please read my story and vote. Love u all