Chapter 2. Corination Party

After the ceremony the party was held at the royal ball room where all the kings, prince's and princesss were all enjoying the party.......

When there was a sudden smoke appeared in the room and then the captain of the pirates entered.. [Pls dont think bad abt me coz here i mentioned Vernon as the bad guy. I also liks him but i give it a thought that he can be a hott villan]

Vernon- well well well.... What do we habe here. There is a big party going on and you didnt care to invite me. Its very ungrateful of you your highness or should i say dear cousin
Mino- who gave u permission to enter my kingdom. And dont u dare say that im your cousin. Your nothing to me...
Vernon _ oh dear cousin im hurt. And also im here to just congradulate u thats all..
Why be soo rude uhnn?
Mino- guards arrest this guy at once..
Vernon- sorry dear cousin.... not today hahahahahhahah. See u soon😏😏😏😏
Mino- im sorry for this interruption please dont mind him and i hope no one got hurt.
All- no your grace we arw fine .
Namjoon- son we must double the guards and we dont know wat he is up too.
Mino- im scared and confused too dad. We need to be patient and also we must train alot.
Namjoon- yes i get your point. Lets go and see your friends shall we. Yes dad ~mino~

My pov- after that vernon guy went emperor and king namjoon was looking worried . i hope all turns out well.
Oh god he's coming down from his throne😳
Mino- hey kris hey zhang. Its nice to meet u guys after alomg time.
Zhang & kris -  hey ~ yeah its quite a long time . kris- Our friend is our new emperor and you know mino after party dont forget.
Mino- sure i never forget any after parties.
Yixing- guys i almost forgot i bought my sister and my step brother.
Kris - me too i bought my little brother lulu
Mino- u have a sister you didnt told me .
Yixing- its a long story but we are seeing each other like after many decades.
Now, were is my sweet little sister.
Me- hey lulu come here did u see tao.
Lulu - no i haven't ok let go to yixie
Me - hey yixi wat are you......dng
Yixing - hey princess come here ... This is mino my best childhood friend .
Me- its nice to meet u your highness.

Mino- [mind] woahhh.. She looks preety ahhh scratch that she looks hott. Wow those legs those curves and............lips ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lin - your grace ...
Mino- yesss yes im here. Nice to meet u miss. Lin. I hope u enjoy our party . And i wish you could stay for the after party as well.
Me- sure i would be honoured
Yixing-wow is that you sis. Haha
Lin- excuse me may i borrow my brother fr a minute. Sure ~kris
Yixing yahh wats wrong with u.
Lin - you idiot cant you shut your stupid mouth of yours why do u have to embarace me in front of him. You freak.
Yixing- yahhh control your temper im sorry i was surprised how you spoke very elegantly to him. Thats why said that. Im really sorry.
Lin- fine now leave.
Yixing-sometimes i doubt myself as in who is the eldest here. Ahhh
Kris- yixing mino wants to introduce to the others. Yup coming~ yixing

Other side...

Kim jogin. Hey guys am so happy we all are here. Where is my sweet cousin yoongi. Yahh you only ask about him not me.
Not like that yoongs but i miss my sweet taebear. Okk that alien is some were here playing with junmyeon.

Tae- suho hung i missed u . awww my taebear i missed u too. Come lets go to meet our sweet brothers.suho~ Yeahh...im so happy for them hung.tae~
Joginahhhh tae was yelling at his cousin.
Awww tae bear how r u did u miss me~jogin
Yes yes...............i mwiss ywuu😍💗
Ahahaha your so cute taeahha .....i missed u too. Hey yoongi said suho and yoongi greeted him as well.

Tae- i want to see other kings sehun hung and jimin my mochi... 😂
Yoongi - yeah let go meet them. Then all the four of them went to meet the parks family

Jimin- hey taetae how r u. I missed u my love. Hehehehe i missed u too~tae
Where is sehun~ yoongi
Jimin- he was with junkook yoongles.
Yoongi- stop calling me that . why your my meow meow ~jimin.
Yoongi- hey kitten ...yoongi goes near jimins ears. If your not gonna stop teasing me with those names.I'll make u stop by shoving my dick to your throat got that babyboy.. 😏
Jiminwas flustered and his face became red as tomoto and his face was heating up so badly. What happened jiminaah ~tae
Jimin- nothing tae im fine . jimin was still thinking about wat yoongi said and left to meet sehun and his friend jungkook.

Sehun- hey kook how r u??
Kookie- im grt sehun hw abt u??
Sehun- doing good aswell.
Kookie-so have u met anyone yet
Sehun- still searching and you
Kookie- i have my eyes on someone already~saying this jungkook smirked looking at taehung and jimin walk to them.
Sehun-yahhh do u eye rape my brother u pervert.
Kookie-sehunahh im not seeing jimin its the alien beauty.
Sehun- you mean taetae.
Yes of cource-kookie.
Jimin and taehung came near to sehun and jungkook.

Jimin- hey sehun and kookie wat r u guys up to. Kookie- nothing my dear mochi. What r u two beauties doing. Tae got flustered when kokkie commented him as beauty. Jimin- tae are u ok why is your face so red. Nothing jimini im fine. Tae said by covering his flustered red face.
Jungkook saw the impact thag he created in tae and went near taehung face amd said ~cute~
With the one word taehungs face went to a bright red tomoto. Jimin and sehun was seeing everything and controlling themselves not to laugh..... But in the end they burst out laughing. Tae quickly went behing jimin and hid his face.

Jungkook loved teasing everyone but the moment he set his eyes on taehung he decided that nothing more important than his beautiful angel. Taehung on the other end was also mesmurized how handsome can a man be. Finally tae was able to face his crush after along time. But didnt talk to him properly because he was so shy.

Jimin - ok guys lets all go to meet others near the throne all are waiting for us. Jimin was walking with sehun while taekook was walking side by side together . jungkook took the first move by slowly holding his angels hand that made tae blush even more but tae loved how gentle and manly his handsome king can be... He loved his kings touch. Yes he fell in love with the new king jungkook.

Hey guys their is few more in chapter 2 but I'll update in the next chapter. It wont be part 2 but as chapter 3. Lot of sweet romance and few smuts I'll try my best to write it soon. Love u all pls support and vote mee.   💗💗💗 Saraghae.......