Chp 10 .Vernon's queen on board

No ones pov..

After vernon and his troops took the emperess and the prince's they all were fast enough to board them on the ship that was very huge compared to the normal ones. The ship can also fly.

Lin's pov

I was back to my senses but i didnt feel so good. I still have a vomiting sensation and my head is hurting so badly. Like i had a bad dream i was slowly opening my eyes to see a half naked figure which was just arrived after his shower. I thought it was my emperer but suddenly a very low voice took me out of my thoughts. And it was non other than that useless bastard "vernon" 😣😣😣😣

Vernon's pov..

I was so tired after the small quest but it was worth it. So went to take a shower and [pls dont ask me where did bathroom come from. If a ship can fly and it may have a luxurious rooms and bathroom] when i was out of the shower i just wore a towel around my waist and when i came out i saw my angel was still sleeping. But i heared the ruffling sound of the bedspreads so i turned to see my doll looking at me very mad and angry, it was so sweet and " cute"  i said that aloud.

Lin.. What do u want from me ?[so pissed]
Vernon.. Nothing but your love and those sweet body hugging me all day.
Lin.. In your dreams you moron.
And I'm someone else's property and he is my everything and so am i too him.
Vernon .. Chuckled.. Came close too me and pulled my hair harshly... That made me scream...."haaaaaaaa " and he looked me in the eyes and said... "You belong to me and only me". If you ever disobey me or mention that dickheads name again i would force myself into you to accept me". Are we clear... Tears were brimming down my cheeks i can only nodd to his command. But he pulled my hair even more harder.... "Use those pretty mouth and say it"... Haaaaaaaaaaa i screamed .... And said " yes i wont go against your words"... I'm sorry..  With that Vernon left the room to see his troops and i was left alone their crying my eyes out remembering the good times with mino. "I miss u mino". "I miss your touch , the way you wrap me around your arms , the way you shower me with kisses. We both miss you".  I touched my tummy and said to my baby.. " dont worry my little mino your daddy will come to save us until then mommy will keep you safe inside me. Dont worry ok. I love you."
I cried again for i dont know how many hours and darkness too over me and i fell into deep slumber.

Other part of the ship...

S.coup took all the prince and he shut them in the same room until dawn because vernon had a work for them. So that will be the last day they stay together.

S.coup... This is your last day you can stick together. So enjoy your final moments..... Hahahhaaaaa ..laughed evily and locked the door from outside .

Tae.. "I'm so scared" he said while crying.
Jimin... " dont worry tae you kookie will come to safe you"..
Junmyeon.. "Yes my baby and also all our kings will come for us dont worry".
Tae... " i will be waiting kookie". "I miss you my love".

Tao.. "Me too" "i miss kris ge"..
Luhan and kyung soo.... Hmm we miss them too.

Tao- "i hope lin is safe".
Junmyeon.. Yeah about that " she is carrying a baby and its a very diffucult time for both lin and the baby".
All agreed to him because
They all were worried  for their emperess lin.. Who was still weak and fragile because of her pregnancy
And they were praying to God to help them from this dangerous situation...

................................................................

At the castle.....
Mino was crying so badly and he didn't even eat anything from that time still all the guards were searching for them.

Mino crying picture... Best i could  find..

My emperer is crying [wahhhhhhhhh😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭]

Guard came in to inform the status of the search.

Guard 1... Your majesty we have found emperess location.
Mino... Rubbed his eyes and looked straight at the guard and said tell me now.
Guard 2... They are heading towards the eastern guards and vernon is taking them to the place where all the pirates gather to crown their pirate king.
Mino... What is that place?. I have never heared that before tell me. Mino yelled..

King namjoon....
Dont shout mino... Let me tell u. He asked the guards to leave and called all the kings into his chamber.

All the kings arrived and they were quite confused but they were waiting for anyone too talk.The silence was killing them. The silence was broke by lay.

Lay.. "Why the hell you guys are still silent about this... He yelled". My love and all the prince and the emperess is being held captive by that prick and you guys are calling a meeting instead of going behind them. Lay was so pissed....

Kris.." Hey bro calm those titiies". They are going to plan to get back our prince and the emperess ok. So chill let us hear wat they're about to say....

Namjoon..
They are taking them to the island called " Eden gardens" which is located at the eastern guards of the Caribbean seas. It is not easy to go to that island. There are lot if sea monsters and also lot of whirlpools and dead souls of pirates will be lurking on your way to the island. Only a pirate can survive this journey.... And i want all our children to be safe...

Mino... "So how are we going to go "... Without help we cant do it father.

Hobiee entered the chamber once he heard the news he brought all the fathers of the kings and prince's.

Hobiee... Dont worry kids... I know a guy who is perfect to do this job....

Jungkook.... And that would be father..
..............................  

Hobieee... He is my friend................

Hey guys i know i dont want to reveal it now. Just think who will our pirate friend be......

Haha. Sorry guys you have to wait for the next episode......

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜