Epilogue

All were doing well except lin. She was still suffering from depression and lot of nightmares and sleepsless nights. Mino tried alot to bring the bubbly lin back. But he coudnt. So Yixing lins brother took her back to their kingdom to change lins condition.

And mino refused in the beginning but lay convinced it for the safety of Lin and also for the sake of the empire. And 1finally Mino half heartedly send her away and he promised that he would come and propose to her and bring her back to the empire once she is fully recovered.

After two years...................................

Lin's pov..
Its been two years and today I'm coming back to the empire with mino.. And yes he proposed to me as he promised to my brother and we will be married soon. Now im just laying on his shoulders and just thinking these things. I love him so much... While i was in my thoughts he called me..

Mino... "Lin dear what are you thinking." Is something bothering you?

Lin.. "Nothing much "...

Mino.. "Heyy dont hide anything from me.". Tell me..

Lin.. "Its just that the hard times we faced two years apart from each other and now how im on our shoulders which i longed for those two terrible years. I missed you so much..

Mino.." Baby its ok .. Im here now ok.. I will never let anyone touch my queen. Your my everything.... I love u baby...

Lin.. "I love you mino"

They both arrived at the empire and all were standing in the entrance waiting for them. They welcomed both the emperor and their future emperess

Lin..
Hey guys how are you?

Junmeyon.. We are good my dear. And we missed you so much.. Junmyeon hugged lin and the queen followed the same.

Tae... I miss yuww. And me and kookie are going to get married....[he said with excitement]

Jk.. Yahh baby we all are going to get married..

Tae.. Yeahhhhhhh........

Lin.. Aww you still the same taebear.. I misses you too.

They all gave a group hug again and mino called lin so she went to him.

Mino...hey baby i want you in my room in like an hour ok..
Lin.. Why? Mino...
Mino closee the gap between them and whispered in lin's ears and said..
"Dont make me wait baby girl"..
Lin..was flushed red like a cherry which made mino smirk and he left to his room.

The kings said in unison "dont go hard on our emperess" mino

Lin was so embarrased and she went near the queens who were laughing their ass out and said

"We'll pray for your ass emperess"
Lin was so embarrased at this state and she forgot about mino and was busy talking to the queens and it was already two hours and lin went back to her room..but...

Suddenly two strong arms grabbed and pinned her against the door and lin knew she got into trouble and then she remembered about what mino said...

Mino- aww baby did i scare you. Hmmm...
Lin.. No..i was ..just surprised...(shit why am i stuttering )

Mino.. Ohh really.. And didnt i tell u to be in an hour.. Uhnnnn

Lin.. I..was..talking with ...my friends..and i.... She couldnt finish her sentence because mino smashed his lips on her which made lin melt to the soft but very deep kiss which felt like a missed puzzle piece fit together....

A soft kiss turned into a fight of dominance which Lin knew she wouldn't win against him. She placed her hands on his shoulder for support. Mino wraped his arms around her waist and held her tightly against his body. Lin could feel the heat radiating from their bodies. She miss his heat she missed his soft gentle touch against her skin. That's why when he asked for enterance she gladly gave in.