chapter 16 On the Way to Home

Smut Alert......💀💀💀🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Hyungsik dropped eunwoo on the bed. And howered over him and kissing him like there was no tomorrow . The kiss was so deep and lovely and with lots of lust and love.

Hyungsik bit eunwoo lips little harsh that made him moan which made hyungsik slip his tongue inside eunwoos mouth.. Tasting every inch of his mouth while slowly rubbing the sides of eunwoo and holding the hem of his shirt and ripped the shirt out from him...

Eunwoo.. Thats my favourite shirt sik.ie. ...
Hyungsik.. I'll get you more later now let me eat my delicious meal... Thats you ok....

Eunwoo blushed and they both kissed for few seconds and then hyungsik trailed his kisses down the jawline leaving marks and finding the weak spot of eunwoo near the color bone... Which made eunwoo moan in an high pitch...

Hyungsik... "Found it" he said it in a low tone and started attacking the weak spots which made eunwoo tremble under hyungsik..

Eunwoo... Please....sikieee.. I need it....

Hyungsik...need wat baby?he teased him while licking eunwoos nipples and making it bright red ...... Eunwoo was moaning loud .. He is out of words... He only moaned ....

Hyungsik.. When i ask you a question you need to answer? Hyungsik bit one of the nipples very hard the made eunwoo moan and cry......

Eunwoo.. I....i...need you to fuck me ..... Fuck me so that i cant walk fr a week daddyy.............

Hyungsik... Ohh you want me to fuck you.... Hmmm but you need to beg for it baby... I cant give u that easily can i.... Beg for it...... Bef for it like a slut...

Eunwoo moaned at that statement made by hyungsik ... While he was trying to breathe hyungsik took all for their clothes and they both were naked..

Hyungsik wanted to tease more so he slowly kissed eunwoo from his sweet soft shinny belly leaving visible marks and went down in between the begs and kissed the inner thighs and bit there...

Eunwoo... Haaaaaaahmm.....haaaaaaaa.....sik.ie...I'm gonna c.... He came before he could finish his words...

Hyungsik... Ohh baby look at you .. You cummed without me doing nothing but kissing and marking you.. Your so sensitive baby... But you are gonna be punished ...

Eunwoo.. Why sikiee..?
Hyungsik went near eunwoos ears and said with a low grin.. You cummed without my permission. Now I'm not gonna let you cum until i do...

While stating that he went to his nearest drawer and pulled a small red box .. Which contained handcuffs, cock ring, a choker and a whip..

Eunwoo eyes were widened and his throat became dry and was still processing of wats going to happen to him...

Hyungsik.. Oh baby do you like these toys.. They are for you.. Let me put these on for you...he said and cuffed eunwoos hands and made him wear the choker and also he put the cock ring on the slit of eunwoos tinny cock...

Eunwoo moaned at that becoz of the unfamiliar object touching him like that...
Eunwoo...pls sikiee take it out.. I hate it...plss... He begged hyingsik..

Hyungsik.. Let me punish you for a while baby... Now be a good boy a show that perky ass of yours...

Eunwoo obeyed and while he showed his ass to Hyungsik he yelped at the sudden sting that landed on his ass... Yes he was whipped.....

Hyungsik.. "Count for me baby".. Dont you dare miss the count....🔥🔥🔥🔥😋😋

Eunwoo nodded and then he started counting...

Eunwoo.... 1.... Haaaaaaahmmm it was hurting at the same time it was very pleasing and pleasuring.... 4 haaaaa sikiee....

Hyungsik... Wrong name baby boy.....and dont you miss the count... He whipped and also spanked eunwoos ass...

Eunwoo.. Haaaaahmmhaaa... Slo..ww...ly m..da.....ddy... Daddy..............

Hyungsik... Cant do that baby... Now be a good boy and continue counting..
Eunwoo..25........ After that he lost count may be 50......

Eunwoo was leaking his pre..cum and he want to release but he was blocked by the ring...

Eunwoo... Too much daddy too much please let me cumm.. Please...

Hyungsik... Ok .. He said and he took the cock ring and eunwoo released alot and he was so tired but he dosnt know that hyungsik still didn't get over him....

Hyungsik.. Now were gonna have the real fun ... My love......😏

Hyungsik grabbed both the legs of eunwoo and places them on his shoulder and without any warning he rammed his 1o inch cock inside him
..

Eunwoo. Haaaaaaaaaa hmmmmhaaa daddy its huge ....haaaa please daddy be gentle... Haaannnnnnnn

Hyungsik... Oh baby your so fucking tight... And you still need to take me in a lot more.. Coz im gonna fuck you balls deep. Now just look at me while I'm fucking you...

Eunwoo... Ohhhh...omg.... Fuck hannnnnnhaaaaaa daddy your getting bigger and bigger... Ahaaannnnnnnnnnnahaaaaa.........

Hyungsik.. Yeah baby just like that.. Moan for me... Moan daddys name.. Ahhhh shit your so tight and your ass takes me well...

Eunwoo.. Yes daddy... Right there yes haaann.... Harder daddy...... Harder haaaaaaannnnnnnn......

Hyungsikk.. Aww look at you begging like a slut... He slowed down his pace.. Only slowly putting in and out and teasing eunwoos hole...
"Look at that your pink hole is leaking and its making me go crazy to jist fuck your brains out..... Fuck... Hyungsik said licking eunwoos hole for a while that made Eunwoo eyes roleback with pleasure.........and he moaned ...

Hyungsik... Awww baby you like that uhnnn... You like my tongue eating you hmmmm.

Hyungsik dirty talk and the immense pleasure made eunwoo cum the third time...

Hyungsik.. You cum again... Now its my time baby... I still need to cum baby ... Now let me fuck your throbbing ass .....

With that hyunsik fucked eunwoo mercilessly..with his huge cock filling up eunwoos hole bolls deep and ramming his  postrate and abusing it again and again which made euwoo scream...

Eunwoo... Haaahnnnnn daddy please... Slow down i cant take it haaan...... Im gonna cum again please uhaannnnnnhnn....

Hyungsik... Me too baby just few secounds fuck your still tight you know... Fuck haaaaaa. Cum with me baby .... Now... Haaaaaaaaaannnnnnn

They both cum together while hyungsik filled eunwoos hole and eunwoo released his dry cum because of over stimulation and ejanculation...

Eunwoo was dead tierd and he slept immediately. So Hyungsik cleaned him and himself and made eunwoo wear one of his over sizes t.shirt and him wearing only his sweat pants and he cuddled up with his sson to be wife and drifted of to dream land....

....

Just take some hobiee water if you are tierd...........

Hehheheh😁😁😁 i hope i didnt make you all go crazy... See you on the next chapter... Toodles😇...