ch 17... Finally Home sweet Home

Just look at taehyung.... Wow those legs are so smooth and I'm a girl and i literally drooled people..... 

Ok imma gonna continue my story....hehe😂

After a long tiresome ride they all reached the palace sound and save and to their surprise all the firmer kings and their queens were waiting for them..

Namjoon... They are here .... He yelled
Jin... Ohh joonie is my baby safe...
Nj.. Yes jinnie he is...they all are

Lisa... Oh my babies are back.. Kookie kyungiee..I'm gonna kill hope if they are hurt....

Hobie- baby how can u say that I'm the one who's hurt... Not them... [He pouted]
Lisa.. Dont you pout you horse...
Hobiee yeah you ride this horse.. Smirk 😏
Lisa smacked his head and rushed to her sons and hugged them[crying]

Jin..taebear .......... Are you doing well?
Did anyone hurt you? Did jungkook took care of you ? If not tell mommy i will break that coconut head?

Lisa heard their conversation and started a fight... How dare you talk about my kookie like that? He is a gentlemen and lot of girls would crave for him. Jk was about to cutt his mother off but he was cutt off by jin..

Jin... Yahh how dare you yell at me like that.. I'm older to you... And you know I'm short tempered...

Lisa... Control that temper of yours...
Jin was still mad but he just rolled is eyes and he left without an apology.

Tae.. Mom i love him... Please accept us. And he did help me mom.. One guy tried to touch me...

Jin..  He wat? Yelled in high pitch

All the others literally panicked..

Tae..mom let me finish ... Kookie just sliced that guys hands and he also killed him mom.. Kookie might look scary mom ... But he is very sweet bunny..😇😇

Jk..blushed at that statement on the inside but didnt show much on the oitside

Jin.. I'm sorry jk.. I misjudged you... I accept your love .... But under one condition to all the kings...

All the kings attention was on jin...

Jin discussed this matter with the other queens baekyun ,minseok and lisa.

All were eagerly waiting about wat the queens were about to reveal...

Jin...i would be telling this on behalf of all the former queens... That would be.....

We want you all to get married on the same day. Which is the upcoming Anniversary of our empire.. So on that day all the kings and including our emperor will be marrying the queens and the emperess

Lisa interupted I'll tell the next one...please jin.....

Jin just nodded in agreement...

Lisa... Ok king this one you guys have to listen very carefully ok...

All the kings... Please tell us already...

Lisa.. patience my dears... Ok

You kings will soon have to fill this palace with cute babies....

All the kings face turned to smirk while they were looking at their queens...

Kook..I've already started but since you guys reminded us why dont we try it now baby...
Tae.. You horny bunny.. Go away taehyung giggled and ran because jk was chasing him...

Hyungsik... Your majesties.... [Bowed to the former queens and kings]

They all smiled and returned and slght bow and welcomed him to their empire..

....................................

With the couples...
Sehun~luhan...
Sehun dragged luhan to his room and they were so impatient and thats how they started making out aggressively...
[I'll write smut in epilogue]

Kris~tao..
Tao jumped on top of kris and told him to take him to his personal house which was in the forest...and they both kissed for a while and they left the palace immediately.

Yoonmin...
Yoongi took jimin to his palace and told his parents not to disturb them and also he informed the servants to relieve from their duties for that day...

Kaisoo..
Kyungsoo missed jogin so badly so he grabbed jogins hand and practically dragged him to the kitchen and jogin dispersed all the workers and they both started eating their faces...

The other couples.. "Taekook " "sulay"
And the emperor and emperess "mino~lin"

They all went to bed because of the travel and also still didnt recover from the impact which was created by Vernon.. She was in bad shape.

At minos room...

Mino made lin sleep in his room and was slowly caressing her face and also her soft curly hair..... And whispered in a sweet voice...

"I love you lin"... And i know youbare scared right now baby.. But i promise you from today i will protect you and also our family the entire people . i confess this to you.. Once you recover i will marry you and we will fill lits of babies in the palace...

To his surprise lin was still awake and was listening to minos confession but when she heard about mino saying about filling babies her eyes ahot open and she sat up...and yelled....

Lin.. Yahhhh do i look like a baby machine to you?... You dumbo .... Filling babies you think its easy.. Wont you think about me...[ Lin pouted]

Mino... I thought you were sleeping... Did you hear what i said?

Lin.. Yes you dumbo i did.. And "i love you too"... Lin blushed.....

Mino came closer and attached his lips which he was missing which felt like decade and they both kissed with lot of love and passion.

They stopped to catch their breath and mino layed along with lin and they both cuddled and were talking few stuffs and at time to time they share few passionate kisses ....

TAEKOOK....

I LOVE YOU JEON TAEHYUNG...
I LOVE YOU MY KING... they shared a long tiering kiss and they drifted to their dreamland while cuddling.

SULAY...
Lay made suho sit on his lap in their room and they both were sharing sweet talks and subtle touches and kisses all over their face and were cuddled into their sheets and entered their dream land.......

***************THE END************

AUTHOR NOTE...

Hey guys i still have to update few extras and also epilogue wull2 be only about mino and lin.. And i hope you loved my story. I hope you share and vote my stories.....

Love you all...💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜