chapter 6 - Other confessions

Hey guys im writing this chapter only for other couples in this story i guess this will be into two parts coz u know why.... So here lin and mino will be out of the picture. Ok lets go....

AUTHOR POV~
After that hott incident they all get to encounter. Few went to bed soon becoz they were tired after all the after party drama so they left.
The couples who left were suho and yixing, tao and kris, sehun and luhan and finally yoongi and jimin.

Taekook-
Kook- i dont feel like sleeping after what i heard . i need to relax my mind . what abt u tae?
Tae- uhmmm... I dont know im still processing the previous incident and i guess i wont be able to sleep either.

Kook- ok then taebear why dont we stay for a while in the royal garden its very preety and nice climate too.

Tae- [ooohoo what can i say to him. I still dont know about him. May be its the right chance to know him~mind voice]. Ok then I'll come. And we can put a camp too so if we feel tired we can sleep there. If its ok with you[tae was playing with his hem of his loose shirt].

Kook- uhmmmm..... Ok then I'll set and fire camp. Cause its chilli outside. So change something nice and comfortable bear. I'll be done soon.

Tae- ok kookie I'll be right back[tae didnt realise what did he called king jungkook]
But king jungkook noticed and had a very smile and a slight smirk mixed into it.

Jungkook mind-pov~
Ahhhh shit i want to do alot of things to you kim taehyung. But i need to control myself. You make me go crazy baby. Wait for a while I'll just make u mine. Only mine. Those plump lips, defined neck and those curvy body with thick juicy ass where i want to pound in it. .....shit......
Jungkook dont think like that. Be gentle with him. He will come to you. Just be gentle. Stay strong kook. You can do it.............

Next couple people then we can come back to taekook ....

Kaisoo~

Kai- hey are u free now, i need to talk to u.
Kyungsoo- uhmm yes joginaah come to my room.
Kai- uhnn your room... Are u ok with that.
Kyungsoo- yes . why not ? We like each other and we know each other well right. And i trust u jogin.
kai was so nervous but he let out a heavy sigh and he said~ ok lets go..

They both went to kyungsoo room and were sitting on his bed. There was an awkward silence between them. But soo broke the silent.
Kyungsoo got on top of kai and sat on his lap. Kai was confused but he also he was a little excited about whats gonna happen.
Soo leaned near kai ear and whispered- my king i love you. I really liked you but.....
kai was shocked and also happy that his baby also feels the same way. But he wanted to hear more from him. So he wanted to tease kyungsoo.
Kai- but what babyboy
Soo- i felt so shy and i thought im not worthy to be with u. Kyungsoo started crying .
Kai embraced soo and comforted him. Its ok soo baby. I love you too ok. Look at me baby.
Soo- im soo embarrassed right now i cant face u.
Kai- heyy its ok come on. I want to see those sweet face of yours.
Soo looked up slowly and met with kai's eyes. They were staring for a while and slowly they moved close and they both kissed with lot of love and passion and after a while they both were eating their faces off  and then they both were making out in kyungsoo bed.
Kai slowly marking kyungsoo by sucking and biting his collar bone and the entire body. He wanted to own kyungsoos body. After a long make out and marking each other they both cuddled and drifted off to sleep.