Chapter 5 - Confessions

Hey my beautiful people i am sorry for the delay and also i have started a new story the pirates and kings please read that and also do vote for me. And encourage me to right more. Love u guys....

After the tragic after party they didnt want to continue the party on the second day so they stopped all the work and they were making an arrangement for the emperor mino to confess his feelings to princess lin.

Mino pov-
Yahh you guys im going crazy here i cant do this im so scared . what exactly happened here lets go an hour before this scene...

Flash back

All the kings and queens were making a date set up that was instructed by mino. And he was so much ready to confess to lin.
Lin is still not. Yet overcome with the last encounter. But she is way better than before thanks to junmyeon and the rest of the princesses.

After they were ready they asked mino to go alone to lins room and confess so that was the reason mino was freaking out ... So lets go to the present time shall we.

Jungkook- mino please go talk to her you can do it. Tae ~yes hyung u can please go ..
All- mino you can do it .
Mino- ok fine im going in wish me luck
All- all the very best. We love u.
Mino- i love u too guys.

Lin pov- i was staring at the ceiling and thinking about that bastard who took my beautiful moment that i wanted to share with my mino. Yes i love him so much. But i was so scared to be rejected so i tried to be so mean to him. I miss his embrace and warmth . how he engulfed me when that dirt bag kissed me and tried to push me but i was in minos arms. I miss him. I love him so much. He had to see another man kissing me. I was in my thoughs and tears were flowing with out my consent.

Mino- i knocked at her door there was no reply so i slowly opened to see my angel sitting on the small area near the window and her eyes were watery becoz she is crying but not loud but silent tears.
I called her.. Lin are u ok. May i come in.
I heared his voice and i asked him to come i was happy to see him but also was guilty about wat happend two days ago.

Mino- lin i wanted to talk to u. Please listen ok. Dont be mad at me dear.
Lin- did he just called me dear. Ok tell me mino.
Mino- i wanted to tell you that..i....i.........i....
Lin- wat mino tell me are u afraid to tell me. Wat ever it is i will never be mad at you tell me already.
Mino- ok here it goes its now or never .... Uhmmm. Lin will you marry me.
Lin- eyes and mouth wide open. And could not utter a word.
Mino- oh please close your mouth or a fly may enter . just say yes or...... Yes. Please dont say no. I love u. And i can't loose u. I know u have gone through alot a few days ago . and i am a fool to ask you to marry me. But this fool loves you whole heartedly. The first day when your brother introduced me.
So please think and answer im not pushing you. But i really hope u love me back soon. Ok im leaving u lin . once again i... I LOVE YOU.
LIN- he was about to leave i dont know wat came upto me but i shouted at him made him turn to me.

Wait... Mino.... Hmm yes tell me mino replied.
I .... REALLY. Like u and i have liked you from the first day to. And when that bastard touched me with his filthy hands and also kissed me i was only thinking of you. I only wanted you to kiss me. You to hold me like that. But i feel ashamed of myself that i lost my special moment with u. I love u too mino. I was tearing alot while confessing. Mino came close and he cupped my face and rubbed my tears and kissed my cheeks and said.. Hey baby its all right ok . i love u soo much dont cry. I wont leave you. So this means its an yes.
Lin- i wanted to tease him so i asked yes for wat mino.
Mino- he came closer to me closing our gap are you teasing me baby. If u r be careful or you will be punished
Lin- what is he talking about punishing me. Ohh god he is so close and he is staring at  my lips.~mind voice~
Mino- ohh so ur gonna be silent now. Let me make you open your pretty mouth shall we . mino said that while smirking.