ch 14. Rescue Mission 1

They all were panicked of the loud footsteps near their door and suddenly it stopped....

Lunhan pov..
It stopped!.. I said to them. Everyone was dead silent. And then out of no where we heard a soft voice calling us from the other side of the door....

Suho..Who's there?
???.... I'm here to tell you that your kings are here to save you and dont worry i will help them.
Kyungsoo.. Who are you???......

???.. My name is hyungsik... Right now this is all i can say. Please be safe princess.

Lin... We will and thanku .....

Hyungsik.. Dont thank me yet... See you guys....and then he left to find the kings .

Scoup... "Master" he as escaped again..
Vernon.. What?. How can u be that careless. Find him he would have never gone any far... Search all the places...

Vernon was furious and he left that place to relax with his soon to be queen.

With kings.....
Lay- I need to see my sister now... I cant take this anymore...

Kris- Me too..

Hobiee- We all do kids... ( sry forgot to mention our sunshine in last episode)

Jk.. We need to plan for an escape and soon
After their last encounter with vernon all the kings were thrown to the dark cell . They were all tied up and were having wip marks on their body.

Hyungsik pov...

I informed the princesses now i need to help the kings. I will never let another innocent soul to be hurt by that devil.

[Hyungsik lost his precious wife I.U because of vernon . And the only remembrance of IU is their son . ]

Hyungsik came to the cell which was guarded and killed all the guards. [Yep he is well trained y'all]..

Mino.. Who is that ?. Why are you attacking your own men?
Hyunsik... They are not my men. I am a good guy and I want to kill vernon fr taling away my happiness.

Sehun... What are you talking abt?

Hyungsik... No time for flahbacks yet. Just get out of here and save the queens. Dont give up. Keep fighting.

Hobiee... Park hyungsik is that you?
Hyingsik... Uncle hobiee?
Hobiee... Oh my god. Cousin i missed u. I thought u were dead.

Hyungsik... It was my wife not me?. She sacrificed herself for me. 😭😭😭😭

Hobiee.. Dont cry ... We are here.. Now lets kick some asses shall we?

Jk...im ready . what about you partner..
Yungyeom.... Born ready right baby...
Bambam.. Yes my hubby.....

Hyungsik.. Ok guys I'll lead you guys through a secret path so you can reach to the queens.. Follow me!

All the kings and jackson with yungyeom and bambam followed him..

Park hyungsik....

Look at my baby... He is hot.. Im making him bi sexual in this story. His partner will be revealed in the next episode.

Hey guys i hope you love what I'm writing. Hope i get to see some vote...

Love you alll.💜💜💜💜💜💜