Chapter 7 Other confessions pt 2

Sorry guys im running out of title. But here we will see. the confessions between hunhan and yoonmin. In the next chapter I'll finish the couples confession ... I guess. So lets start our chapter.....

Sehun and luhan~

Sehun- after that incident at the soon to be emperess chamber. I wanted to confess my felling to my dear lulu. But im so fucking scared. I'm not afraid of armed soldier's but I'm afraid to confess my feeling. Oh god!!! Help me!!
Luhan- your grace what are u doing here.??
Sehun- I heard a sweet voice and i came out of my thoughts...... Ahhhhh lulu. .. I mean prince luhan i came too see u.

Luhan- blushed at the nickname. But was still curious why the king paid a visit to his chamber. So ....
Sehun- sooo.... I .... Came here to tell u something. I guess i forgot . see u soon bye.
Sehun was about to leave but luhan blocked the way.
Luhan- I wont beleive u that u forgot what u came for. But i know u will tell me eventually. And u came here already so why dont u come inside.
Sehun- gulped~ haa.... Itss. Ok I'll go its fine.
Luhan- my king i insist u stay with me for a while.
Sehun- hmmm ok I'll come .
They both went inside the chamber.
Luhan- I'll just take a bath if u want you cam join me. I would love to have your company.

Sehun- gulped very hard .....no im fine I'll wait here.
Luhan- ohh ok then suit yourself
Luhan teasing removed his robe from his room in front of sehun and slowly entered the bathroom.

Sehun was out of his mind coudnt process what was going and he slowly followed luhan to the bathroom.
Luhan knew sehun will come after teasing him like that. And thats was the reason he didnt close the bathroom door.
Sehun came in and locked the door and looked at the beautiful sight in front of him.
Where luhan was entering the tub naked and tub filled with bubbles and had sweet lavender smell.

Sehun coudnt control himself so he took of all the cloths and got inside the tub facing the back of luhan.
Luhan- i thought u said u dont want too.
Before he could finish his sentence sehun turned luhans face and kissed him so passionately and both were touching and kissing each other and cleaning eachother amd finally sehun got his courage and said........ I love u so much lulu. I cant be without u. I love u. Will u be my queen.

Luhan- i love u too my king. And i will be the most happiest person to be by your side. And again they kissed and soon they washed themselves and got to the bed and they made love...... 😳😏

******************************************
Yoonmin~

Jimin loved his sweet baby yoongi from the first encounter. But was so shy to tell him and still keeping his secret to his heart. He has so much feeling for his king.
Jimin was in his chamber thinking about yoongi and suddenly he heard a knock on his door. He came out of his thoughts and replied ... Who is this? What do u want?

The person from the other end..... This is yoongi the new king of kims kingdom can we talk for a sec.
Jimin- ohh my its him... What do i do. What should i say? Ohhhh God i dont know what to reply nothing is coming out. Cool down jiminiee. You can do this. Yeess u can.

Jimin- yes i will meet u outside in a minute your grace.
Yoongi- I'll wait for u in the royal green house ok.
Jimin- sure...[yoongi left]
After he left jimin dressed up nicely and went meet his king. His love of his life.
*******************!!!!*******************
At the green house~
Yoongi pov- i was waiting for my mochi. Yes i love my jimin baby from the moment i laid my eyes on him . i know lot of people will say this but its true i felt like it was love at first site. And i still dont know how I've fallen for my babymochi.

Jimin- i came inside and found yoongi sitting in a small bench only for two people to sit. I called to him... Your highness...
Yoongi pov~ i heard a sweet voice calling me.. I turned to see my mochi standing there quite nervous and also he was shy... Aww thats cute.
Yoongi- yes please come have a seat.
Jimin- thanku and why did u called me here your majesty.
Yoongi- don't need formalities jimin call me yoongi.
Jimin- ok yoongi. Why did u ask me to be here.
Yoongi- i called u here becoz i want to tell u something.
Jimin- what is it yoongi ? Tell me soon.
Yoongi chuckled at the cuteness of his babymochi.
I love u jimineee u blurted out.
Jimin- you what??😳😕 jimin was confused and blushing so badly becoz of yoongis sudden confession
Yoongi- jimin its ok if u dont feel the same way. But i will always love u.
Jimin- i cant take this anymore. I wanted to tell him. But words are not coming out of my mouth.
Yoongi- ok i guess I'll leave u. I think your silence has given me the answer. Before yoongi could go jimin went to the doors and locked it.
Jimin- cant u wait for me to give u a reply. Why are u in a hurry?
Yoongi was standing there dumb founded.
Jimin came closer to yoongi and slowly touched his cheeks.
Yoongi- whatt are u doing??
Jimin- hussed him by placing his finger on his lips. Do u want me to reply u. If u need u have to wait yoongi. Dont rush me.
Yoongi- i...i...'ll wait. But i think we should leave.
Jimin pulled yoongi even more close and closed the gap between them.
And he slowly kissed yoongi cheek and said
This kiss is for being a gentlemen and told me how u felt.
Jimin again kissed on other cheeks and said this is for ... I love u yoongiee.
Yoongie- shocked~ do u mean it. Tell me im not dreaming.
Jimin- your not..... I love u saying that jimin kissed yoongi in the lips and both were kissing like there was no tomorrow. They both were practically making out in the green house. Both were so hapoy to be there in each others embrace.

Yoongi- i love u my mochi
Jimin- i love u my kitty
Both kissed and cuddled inside the greenhouse ...

******************************************

Ok guys im done with this chapter. I'll have to write another to finish this confessions. Haaaaaaaaa its hard you know. But I'll do it. Just support me guys💗💗💗
Love you all😘😍✌