chapter 8.. confessions

Hi guys i hope u all doing good and also this will be the last confession chapter.lets not waste a moment and begin shall we...
[Warning] smut😏😏😏😏

Taoris ~

Tao pov
After that day i was thinking about him.. Ohhh i forgot to tell u who i like its king kris. I was so shy to even look at him. But he keeps on staring at me and he tried talking with me. But we both didnt have any chance to tall properly.

Kris pov.
Haaaaaaaaaaa what the hell is happening to me? Why do i feel like this for him? He is making me go crazy. Haaa his cute innocent face his perfect body structure which is suits me. And those curvy juicy and very thick round ass. Haaa how i wish i ramm that ass ... Imaging it feels so goood haaaaahmmmm.  Shit i got hard just by thinking about him. Stop this kris your a king. Stay focused...😔

Few hours later in the evening by 7 pm..... Tao was walking along the  woods and its was out of danger but he loved the sound of trees and the calm breeze that hit his skin gently. While walking for a while he saw a small house that was having an amazing view ..

 While walking for a while he saw a small house that was having an amazing view

Tao entered the porch and the house was dead silent. But he knocked the door to check if anyone was inside but there was no answer so he felt so curious and went inside .

 But he knocked the door to check if anyone was inside but there was no answer so he felt so curious and went inside

Wow !!! "Its so beautiful". "The person who lives here is so lucky". While tao was admiring the house he didnt realise that someone was watching him from behind. When he turned to leave the house. He met with a tall and a handsome figure...

Tao looked up to see the king himself. He was about to say something but couldnt utter a word.

Kris pov.
I was in my room thinking about him but suddenly i heard the front door open. This house is a secret place i used to come and relax. No one knows this place. I guess its an intruder. So i took my knife and a gun and slowly got down the stairs to see who was it. Then i see a cute figure standing and exploring my house. Its non other than my sweet panda. Ohh god look at that cute body and that sweet curves. He is killing me haaaaa. Ok now he saw me so i need to act a bit mean.

Kris... Wat are u doing here?
Tao... I...i .." I was wondering in the woods your majesty i didnt know where i was going i was enjoying the nature amd i end up in this place. I didnt know it was your house". Im sorry to interrupt your privacy I'll take my leave .... Tao was about to leave but kris was so quick and he went to the main door fast and closed the door and locked them.