~Meeting Sesshomaru~

"Out! Never return ever again! You're not a fox..you're a demon! We are spirits, we don't talk to such creators like you..so stay out and never return!"

Elder Michi..has thrown my out of the village of Foxes cause of who I am, I'm Chula, and what you heard..is true, I'm not a Fox Spirit like everyone else in my village, I'm a Fox demon.

On that very same day..or uh night..my village was attacked by a demon..a foul one, one that I would never forget the face or name of him. Naraku

-

I was running away from some humans that I stole food from, they kept firing there arrows at me with such speed "get back here!" One of the humans held hitting me with one of the arrows "foul demon!"

As there arrows kept hitting me, I kept on moving forwards towards the hidden tree *just a little longer..!?*
I was stopped by a barrier..one that no demon can past through, I turned seeing the men with swords and bows pointed at me. I was frightened, sweating and shaking from the fear of death.

"Please! I'm sorry! I have nothing else to eat..my village was attacked and.." "we don't care! You're a demon, and one that needs to be killed!" There swords high in the sky ready to slice me, but I didn't get any impact..what I did hear was screaming and blood.
My eyes opened seeing the men dead, there bodies covered with blood "so you're the fox demon I've heard about" I looked up seeing a man around my age with long white hair, his claws full of blood.

"You..you saved me? But..why would you save a useless demon?" I asked him "it was getting noisy..so I killed them for you, so leave.." he said as I saw another demon "lord Sesshomaru! Don't run off like that!"

A goblin looking demon with a staff, who was he.."lets go, Jaken" Sesshomaru said as he started walking "I wonder..if I'll see him again?"

~

A couple of days has passed ever since that day, my life has been a little better. Some humans started to like me, since I didn't steal anymore. But I'm still a demon, so I have to be careful around them.

I was relaxing on a tree branch in a forest, my hair flowing to the left with the wind "what a beautiful day today..hm?" I sensed someone familiar, I smirked as I jumped down to the ground "well well..I'd wondered when I'd see you again, Sesshomaru" I said as he walked out towards me from the trees

"What are you doing here?" I asked him "none of your business.." I raised an eyebrow curious "well if it's not my business, then leave.." I said glaring at him with a cold look "lord Sesshomaru! Please don't run off, huh? Who's she Lord Sesshomaru?" Jaken asked looking at me "right, I never told you my name..I'm Chula, it's nice to meet you Sesshomaru" I said as my tail went up.

"Your a fox spirit?" He asked "no..I'm a demon like you, hold that thought.." I jumped up in the tree grabbing some fruit "want some?" I asked holding another fruit towards him "no thanks..seems like you're having a better life" he said looking away "Yup! But I never thanked you that night you saved me..so thank you"

"You don't have to say anything..but there is a reason why I'm here" he said, I titled my head curious "lord Sesshomaru..please don't tell me.." "I see! You want me to help you with whatever you need, right?" I asked as he nodded in response "well..I'd be happy to! I'll stay by your side, till you get what you want" I said "good."

"You better not get in the way, lady! Or else your dead!" I looked at the little demon with anger in my eyes "that's Mistress Chula to you, head of the fox demons" I said putting my arms in my kimono sleeves "let's get going..I don't want to waste time" Sesshomaru said as I smiled "of course..Sesshomaru Sir!"

That's where my new life begins..traveling with Sesshomaru, to get him whatever he wants..and until that is done, I'll destroy anything that steps in his way.