~Blade turns into Two~

It's been awhile since I've talked but..we have had some crazy adventures lately. Water God..Naraku again, and much more. But now we stumble Upon the one who created Tessaiga. His name is, Tōtōsai.

He tells us that someone is out to get him, the description he gave was this..a man with long white hair, wearing something made of fur. It was only one person who had that "he's here!"

Turning to where we head facing, was Sesshomaru riding some sort of demon. I didn't face him at all, I covered my ears with special sutras to I wouldn't hear a word.
*never again will I see him..nor hear his voice*

I didn't know what was happening, but I knew it was a fight "ShuShu. Stay by Kagome's side please" I ordered, she went over as I turned to the battle *lets get this over with..*
Shard of two sisters!

I saw the battle between the brothers, should I jump in? Or should I just stay back..I didn't care what I do. He never cared for me, so why should I care for his safety or anything. I shouldn't even be involved with him, but every night I slept..an image of him always shows up.

I didn't want to believe I fell for a dumb stupid..ignorant demon, I didn't bother who would die. As long as it's taken care of..I wouldn't care if he does die. Fire separated the two, I didn't know what was going on.

But I noticed Sesshomaru had a sword with him, why didn't he use that one? I took one of my Sutras off to hear what was going on. Apparently the sword Sesshomaru has is called, Tensaiga.
Another fang from there fathers, the deal was..the eldest would get the Tensaiga, and the youngest would have the Tessaiga. But I didn't understand why Sesshomaru never used it.

The old man hit the ground sending fire his way, this was our chance to escape

~

"Mother..what is wrong?" ShuShu asked "it's Sesshomaru..the sword he has apparently is a sword of healing..a sword of healing, and a sword of killing. I now understand why he doesn't use it, it's useless to him" I said

Late at night..I stayed up cause I didn't want to sleep "ShuShu..you'll stay by my side, right?" I asked "why ask a question, mother?" She asked "well..the battle ahead might get dangerous, and I might die..will you still be by my side?" I asked her "of course..if you die, I'll die with you. I'll die for you, just to protect you" ShuShu said as I smiled at her.

"That's what you were born for, protecting me. But I'm a adult demon now, but..it's nice to have you with me. You'll still protect me either way" I then heard a howl, wolves were near by..and the howls were familiar.
"You here that, ShuShu? Wolves..that means, I'll see him soon"

I looked up at the moon smiling.
"I'll soon see you..my beloved Koga"