~Battle between the wolves and bird demons~

"That stupid little..why didn't he tell me he was going out?!" I yelled "mother..why are you angry with father?" ShuShu asked "cause he's being so secretive lately..I know he's hiding something from me! Whatever it is..It better not be something bad!"

I then heard something coming from the cliff, I ran over seeing something going on. I jumped down on anger "what the hell is going on?!" I yelled walking over "m..miss Chula..we"
"If you did anything to hurt, Kagome..I swear it's your head!" "Don't blame my men! They were tricked by that tiny demon!" Koga shouted

"Still! If they tried anything, or even hurt her..they'll hear it from me!" I yelled "You're acting different, ever since you left the pack. Did this Inuyasha guy change you?!" "He has nothing to do with me! Besides, he's so stupid and stubborn!" I yelled

"Mother..father.." "eh?" We turn seeing ShuShu "why are you fighting again?" She asked "cause Koga here..kept a secret, that I just heard" I said turning and walking away "heard? Hey!" He ran after me, grabbing my arm and pulling me to face him "what do you mean?!"

"I mean when you said, you'd make her your women! I thought I was your women!" I yelled whipping my arm out his grasp "you heard that!?" "Yes I did! I wasn't that far away..so, you're breaking up with me huh?! Why pick her over me?! I know she's my friend and all..but why change your mind about becoming my husband?!" I asked in anger.

"She's nicer and prettier then you! And she can actually be loyal, unlike you" he said "loyal?! I am loyal to you guys! If you haven't noticed..I've been stressed because of what I've been seeing! I found out my father is a demon and not a spirit! I find out that one of my friends betrays me..and now you want a human over me?! Don't you know I've been waiting to actually see you?! I've been waiting for you to call me back to the pack! I've waited for days!"

"You could've sent a message or something!" Koga yelled "that wouldn't of done anything! You know what..I'm so done with you. Once you get that shard, I'm outta here! For good, so you better have some final words after that fight!" I yelled turning and heading for the mountains

*I can't believe he..didn't tell me in person!*

~

At the place where those birds, I wasn't anywhere near Koga. I was far away, all I did was wait for the time to attack. The battle now started
Shard of Twin Swords!

I sliced the littlest ones as Kagome and Koga went for the leader "uh Chula..why aren't you fighting with, Koga?" I turn to the wolf in anger  "sorry!" I turn back to the birds
Fox Illusion! Lighting God!

Lighting struck down at three of the birds "Chula! Come help me fight this giant bird!" Koga shouted, I turn away in anger "don't tell me you're still mad!"
Fox Illusion! Lighting Serpent!

I ignored his order and attacked the birds "Inuyasha!" I turn seeing the mutt, but didn't bother at all "ShuShu!" Miroku used his tunnel to suck in the birds "show off.."

"Your women?! I thought Chula was your women!" Inuyasha yelled "shut up! Me and him are over, so I don't care if he likes Kagome or not! He can date her and I don't care!" I yelled "mother..is that true?" *crap..*

"I'll explain everything..right now, I'm going to kill that bird. And take the shard for myself!" I yelled turning into fox form, Koga was attacked from behind him.
"Back off..my KOGA!"

Koga kicked the teeth o the bird, loosing a shard of the jewel. I attacked it *even tho we broke up..I won't ever let anyone hurt him. He's still the one I love..and I'll die for him!*

"Chula move!" I moved up so Inuyasha can kill him, he used the Wind Scar to kill the demon. And take the two shards in his mouth. The battle was over, heading down to the others turning into my regular form.

I saw Koga was injured, I didn't feel any pity for him "Chula, you can heal right? Can you heal his arm?" Kagome asked "no way! I told hum once the fight was over..I'd leave the pack. Which means, I don't have to do anything for him!" "Oh cmon..it's not his fault he likes me.."

"Be could've said he wanted to break up before he said that..I would've understood, but I despise him. Let him die, I don't care one bit!" I yelled "leave it..let's get going" they fled as my back was turned

-

The sun came up "Mother..is father, ever gonna come back to us?" ShuShu asked "no..I'm over him. Besides, even if he does come back..I wouldn't get back with him. I would already be with someone else" I said looking up "who mother?" I smiled down at ShuShu "that demon we met a little while ago" "the white haired one?"

"Yes..my heart now belongs to him, Sesshomaru"