~Go Home to Your Own Time, Kagome~

"Sesshomaru I've got you now! I'll shoot your left arm off!" Kagome shouted pulling the arrow back even more *his arm?*

"There it is. Say goodbye to your shard!" But he dodged the arrow, I saw him head towards Kagome "oh no! We aren't done here you traitor!"
Fox Illusion! Blood Slash!

He backed off as I stood in front of Kagome "I can't believe him..he knew I hated that demon, and now I see him working along side the foul beast!"
"Let me at him! I can hit the shard!" Kagome said "forget it..he isn't one you can hit easily..just stay and care for the others, it's my fight..and no one else's!" I yelled "okay.."

"Now tell me..why team with a demon who killed my village?" I asked "didn't that village kick you out?" "Yes but..they were still my family! I didn't hate them! I still loved them even tho they hated me!" I yelled with tears in my eyes "pathetic.."
"Sesshomaru..that night you saved me..I thought you'd be someone I can trust! Someone who'll care for me and not betray me and be with my enemy..but now I find you..with that foul demon named, Naraku! And he gave you an arm of a human..so you can weld, Tessaiga..then I'll rip that arm, and take the shard from you!"

I ran towards him with my claws ready, but he hit me with his poison claws. He used his whip..I think Thats what the poison thing is, I dodged every swing he aimed at me.
I couldn't get a hit off him..he knew my every attack
Fox Poison!

But he dodged and punched me into the ground, then Kagome shot another arrow at him..hitting the top of his arm "Kagome.." "make that women stop will you."

"Kagome, just stay back. It's too dangerous for you!" I shouted "I can hit it" Sesshomaru caught the arrow with two of his fingers, burning it. He then slashed the sword towards Kagome "Kagome!"
Inuyasha went and saved her from the blast "is she okay?!" I asked running over, I saw she was knocked out "you'll pay!"

I grabbed my sword and Engaged battle with him
Shard of the Blue Moon!

My sword turned into what I said, still attacking Sesshomaru "I trusted you from the get to go! And you team with my enemy! I now despise you, Sesshomaru! And I'll kill you where you stand!" I yelled as he blocked with the sword "then I'll kill yo...

My sword turned into what I said, still attacking Sesshomaru "I trusted you from the get to go! And you team with my enemy! I now despise you, Sesshomaru! And I'll kill you where you stand!" I yelled as he blocked with the sword "then I'll kill you first.."

The sword glowed as he struck it towards me, it made a big blast. On the ground a little blinded by the light, what I can see was Inuyasha near the arm with the sword. "Run for it!"
Miroku ran with Shippō and Kagome, Sesshomaru stabbed through inuyasha with his claws.
"Inuyasha.."

Inuyasha pulled the arm off, getting a hold of the Tessaiga. But Inuyasha has became week..or what I thought, something was wrong. I turned seeing Sesshomaru turning and wanting to leave "no you don't!"
"Chula don't! It's not worth it!" I stopped after hearing Miroku's voice "dammit! I can't believe that he..how could he!!"

*next time I see him..it's his head!*

~

We made it back to the village I met the two, I was in a tree looking up at the sky "it's been so long mother..yesterday was the day you and dad died. I wish I could've saved you all..but I wasn't strong enough to get there in time" I said as I sat up from my branch.

"I'll get revenge soon enough, mother..father..and once I do, I might join you even if I die while killing Naraku." I then heard voices coming from beside me, I turn seeing Inuyasha and Kagome. He was hugging her
*how cute..why does it..*

-flashback

"I won't let you go..I promise I'll make you mine after I find you.."

-end

*Koga..*
I looked again seeing Inuyasha push Kagome into the well "what the?!" I jumped down heading towards the well "Inuyasha..you're crazy!" "What are you-!"
I knew about the power of the well..so I'm coming in to protect Kagome, just in case a demon is in her world. I jumped feeling energy flow through my body

*Kagome! I'll protect you..till a certain idiot gets his head straight!!*