~Is it Love?-idk~

Last time on this story, Inuyasha pushed Kagome back to her time. I followed after her till someone gets his feelings together, Kagome was okay with it..and since I can change human. It was easy for me to get around

"You didn't have to follow me, Chula" Kagome said "it's fine..plus if I stayed, I would be in a big argument with Inuyasha." I said "where you heading?" I asked "to school..why do you ask?"

"Well..maybe I can tag along? I wanted to see what school was like here" she was surprised by my sentence "it'll be a good idea..sure, you can tag along. Now let's go, oh and don't show your demon form" I nodded following her out the door

~

The day went as followed, I told the principal I was a foreign student. And was going to go school here for a while, I told him I didn't have any parents and no one was taking care of me. Well besides Kagome
I was in class thinking about something *why do I think about Sesshomaru? He's a jerk who betrayed me..but my heart says other wise*

"Chula!" I fall out of my seat hearing Kagome's voice "sorry..I must've spaced out" I said standing up "what were you thinking about? You were deep in thought" she asked placing one hand on her left hip "Sesshomaru..my heart is telling me, he didn't mean to betray my trust.."

"I see..you love him" I turn to her blushing "w..what made you think that?! Plus I have someone already!" I yelled "well..the way you described it..it sounded like love" I moved back a bit placing my hands on the window ledge, I looked down blushing "I can't be in love with him..be betrayed me and, he betrayed my trust..how can I..!"

I remembered something back a while ago..a night where my powers were nothing "Kagome..maybe you're right.." "huh?" She saw my eyes soften when I spoke "one night..a night of the new moon, my powers were gone. Out of every demon fox, I was different. The only power I had left..was my transformation, but I turned small and fragile. When I tried to escape a demons grasp..Sesshomaru saved me from being killed by it. That made me think..what was I to him? A companion, or just a normal demon?"

"I see..let's talk more at home, school is over anyways" "r..right.."

~~

I sighed as I laid on Kagome's roof "why..why do I feel love towards that stupid mutt.." I was in my demon form, since her parents didn't mind. My tail waved back and forth as the wind blew my hair "a night like this..is when I first met him. Saving me from being killed by humans..that's when it started-"

I felt strange, it was a feeling in my heart I've never felt before "it can't be true! I can't be falling for that guy!? Because my heart belongs to-" I pic to Sesshomaru appeared in my mind, I tightened my grip on my Kimono, softening my eyes while looking down
"Guess..it's true, I've fallen in love with a dog and not a wolf"