~ShuShu The Fox~

"Can they be any louder?"

It was night..I was at my usual sleeping on a branch, but I could hardly sleep since the three guys were talking "I wonder..this girl I've been hearing about, Will she hold the power of a jewel shard?"

~

As we went to the village where the jewel shard was, it was already taken by another "could this person be the girl I've been hearing about? Sango..that's the girl many have told me, a demon slayer who's skilled in her work."

I questioned the people's words..was this girl really what they say? Could she be a powerful demon slayer? I didn't question it too far, but I grew worried..

But then..I smelled something, something from a mile away *is that blood? No it's someone's scent..could it be?*
"Chula? What's wrong?" Kagome asked "I..it's nothing, hm?" I look up seeing a familiar animal "ShuShu!" "Who who?"

The tiny animal landed on my hands nuzzling into my neck "I'm glad you're back from your classes. Tell me..did my little baby get a high rank?"
"Pew!"

"Uh..what?" "Oh sorry..see this is, ShuShu. She my little angel, or I would say..child. See everyone in my village is given a tiny spirit, i was given ShuShu" I said petting her "so..is she like you?"
"Oh yes, she can turn human form, ShuShu. Can you show them?" I asked, she jumped down as clouds came out as she turned human

 Can you show them?" I asked, she jumped down as clouds came out as she turned human

(The fox is suppose to be pink not white, and the top)

"I am ShuShu, daughter to Chula"

~

As the moon fell into night, we went walking looking for the slayers home. "Mother..what'll happen to your tail? Have you found the right spell?" ShuShu asked "quiet.." we saw demons above us heading somewhere.

We followed the demons to where ever they were going.

-

The place where the demon slayers were, the village was damaged..full of dead bodies, dead demons..it smelled like blood. We heard a sound coming from a house, looking over..it was a demon. A two tail fox I would say, or cat?

Inuyasha was going to attack but..we heard a familiar voice. I held the little one in my arms as the others helped out "so..this is a demon slayers pet or something?"
"I'd say so, mother..but I'd never seen one like this" ShuShu said "Shu dear, take a rest and return to demon form. It be best for this little one" I said "of course, mother.."

Once she turned to demon form, I placed the little one down and walked over to the gate. My tail went to the front of my, I took the shards out and placed them in my sleeve. I grabbed a spell ShuShu gave me
"Dark as night..light as day, make what is mine return to its proper form..bring back what has been stolen long ago.."

My tail started growing its fur back "ShuShu!" I yelled as she ran over "take these to Inuyasha, please. Or Kagome..I don't need them anymore" she grabbed them by the mouth running to Kagome. I looked forwards putting my gaze on the forest
"Father..what are thou doing to these people?"