~Koga and the Birds~

"He's my beloved.."

"What?!" I turn to him as he looked down "you must be scared..stay with the pack. I'll talk to them.." I nodded heading to the wolves "how dare you..why did you slaughter my pack of wolves?" Koga asked facing the others "ShuShu, come here please." "Yes mother?"

"Use your magic to heal them k" she nodded getting right to work *did he really kill these humans? But what for..I should ask him later..*

I saw the battle, Kagome yelled saying he had three shards of the jewel "stay here.." I said standing up, the wolves ran away when they saw Kilala. Koga smashed into a house breaking it "Koga are you alright?!" I yelled "the hell?! Why are you worried for him?!"

"He's my beloved! And of course I would be worried, he is my future husband after all!" I yelled running towards Koga "I'm fine, Chula" he said "are you sure? I can heal you if you're hurt anywhere." I said "don't worry.." Koga ran towards him with such power.

I saw he was using that attack "Koga wait!" I drew my sword, but he stopped and retreated "Chula! Meet back at home!" Koga shouted as he fled "Koga.."

~

"So that wolf is your fiancée" "right. I've known him for years now, and one night..when the moon was at its fullest, and the stars were beautiful. That's when he asked me to be his mate" I said "so romantic!"

"I know..but I didn't think he'd do this, what has gotten into him?" I questioned "who knows.." I turn to ShuShu sleeping soundly "I'm going for a fly" I said heading out and turning into my fox form

I flew to the night sky flying around the area, I landed in a clearing turning into normal form
"What has become of me?"

~

The next day, I stayed quiet. I was thinking about Koga and his killing on the village, we walked along the mountains. I felt strange energy in the air, what was it?
Sango and Miroku got back, apparently something else was here. But that wasn't a problem now, wolves came down the mountain attacking Inuyasha "those wolves!"
I saw Koga jump and grab Kagome "Kagome! ShuShu now!" "Yes mother!"

"Why did he kidnap her?! What is going on?!" I shouted landing in front of Koga "what is the meaning of this, Koga? Why kidnap my friend?" I asked him "look I'll explain later, right now look up."

Birds were above us..what were they? Kagome didn't see any shards in them, he ran towards the pack home "these birds..are they a trouble?"

~

"It's so great to see you again, Chula!" One of the pack members said "same here, you all look healthy. But I must speak with Koga" I said walking over to him "now Koga..what the hell are you doing?!" I yelled hitting him

"Hey! What was that for?" He asked "well..you did kidnap my friend, Kagome. And also..you attacked those innocent people! And your wolves killed an innocent girl who helped a friend of mine. Thankfully she's still alive but..what are you gonna do to Kagome?!" I yelled "we just need her for one thing and that's that!"

"I swear if you're lying to me, I'll make sure the next hit..is with my sword towards your neck!" I shouted, I turned to the door heading outside "mother?" "Inside ShuShu..it's getting late" I said "but mother..why is father acting like this?" ShuShu asked "how should I know?! He's being stubborn as hell!" I shouted throwing a rock over the edge.

"If he killed those villagers just for a shard, he'll get it from me! Hm?" I saw another one of those birds "ShuShu, inside.." I said jumping towards the bird thing "hey bird brain! Turn around!"

Slicing it in half, I looked at the bird carefully "why are these things attacking the tribe? Do they want revenge or..does there leader have a shard of the sacred jewel?"