~Rin, The Human Girl and Koga, The Wolf Demon~

After the big blow Inuyasha sent towards Sesshomaru, I went looking for him. I was worried now..was he gonna die?

"Lord Sesshomaru! Where are you?!" It was late, I searched all day looking for him "mother! I have found him, and there's a little girl" *a girl?*

I jumped down to where the area was, I saw a girl with Sesshomaru. But she was just a kid. I saw her walk away, I walked forwards towards Sesshomaru "Sesshomaru.." he turned his head slowly seeing me "Chula? Why are you here?" He asked "I was worried..after that blow I..I wanted to see if you were alright" I said bending down beside him "don't worry for me.."

"I'm glad you're okay..I'll let you be-" I turn seeing him grabbing my arm "stay please.." did I just see his eyes soften? Should I stay? I sighed sitting down beside him "if it's what Milord wants then..I'll obey"

~

The next day..the little girl came back with something for Sesshomaru, he refused to take it. I noticed so many bruises on her *did the people in the village do this?*

The girl left a little bit ago "I can heal you..my fox magic is powerful enough for that" I suggested "I'm fine..who's the little fox?" He asked "this is ShuShu, you didn't meet her since she was at her exams. It took like years for her, ShuShu..this is Sesshomaru, he saved me one night."

ShuShu turned to Sesshomaru, jumping towards his neck and nuzzling into him "she's saying thank you..!" I got up hearing something "what's wrong?" He asked *it couldn't be..*

"ShuShu..check the area at once!" I ordered, she flew up to the sky then going off *that voice..it couldn't be Koga! Could it?*

"Mother!" ShuShu came down with her human form "I saw wolves attacking a village..and that same girl, she was running" ShuShu whispered "thank you, get some rest" I said turning towards the forest "Chula?"

"Let's go, Jacken is near by" I said "Jacken?"

~

Once we met up with Jacken, we went towards the smell of blood. Into the forest, we see a dead little girl. It was that girl that helped Sesshomaru
"Do you recognize this pathetic human?" Jacken asked "that's the same girl who helped you..and you said wolves teeth marks right? ShuShu..it is him"
*but why would Koga do this?*

Sesshomaru drew his sword heading towards the girl "Sesshomaru?" He sliced the air, did he kill something? Be picked the girl up with one hand, I walked a little to the side seeing her waking up.

"She came back to life! Lord Sesshomaru, you resurrected that human girl the power of the Tensaiga!?" Jacken said shocked, Sesshomaru got up still looking at her. He then turned and started walking
I looked down at the girl, seeing her walking after Sesshomaru

"Let's go..if this is Koga's doing, then he mustn't be far"

~

I ran towards the village, seeing Inuyasha and the others. But dead bodies all around, the smell of fresh blood. And wolves, the wolves were still in the village surrounding us.

Inuyasha attacked the wolves, I spoke in protection "don't you hurt them!" He didn't listen..he attacked the wolves once again, they howled "I just said don't attack them!" I yelled "why are you so protective over them?!" Inuyasha asked "well I..?!"

I turned seeing wind, my eyes widened seeing who has come towards us "Chula? What's the matter?" Sango asked, I took one step forwards making everyone confused "Chula, what are you-"
"It really is you.." "why are you killing my wolves?"

I stopped seeing the anger in his eyes "it is you.." he turned to me shocked "Chula.." I walked over to him looking up "wait..do you know him?!" Shippo asked "yes I do.."

"He's my beloved wolf.."