~Naraku and Sesshomaru Join Forces~

"How many times to I need to tell you..don't touch my tail without permission!" I yelled at Shippō "s..sorry!" I turned back forwards annoyed "what's up with her?" Inuyasha asked "don't ask me.."

*I asked Kagome what day it was in her world..and it's the day he attacked my village*

~

We stopped at a village to stay the night, I was outside looking at the moon. That's when I heard a rumble near the entrance of the village, I ran towards where it was coming.

I stopped in sight of a familiar demon "that demon..it's the same one that-!" On one of its shoulders sat Sesshomaru, the one I serve "what's going on.." he attacked Inuyasha, Kagome and the other two. I was confused on why
I jumped down to the others in question

*Lord Sesshomaru..he knows he can't weld the sword, so why go through the trouble. Wait that scent!*

I saw Sesshomaru hold onto Inuyasha's arm, but Inuyasha overpowered him. He attacked getting the sword away from him, he grabbed the sword without even getting shocked "that arm..how'd he get it?!"

The demon smashed its hand into the mountain, summoning demons from within. Sesshomaru slashed the demons into pieces, without breaking a sweat. I was terrified by the power it had, shaking in the sight of Sesshomaru "milord.."

I was gonna draw my sword..but Miroku stepped in. I looked at Jacken, seeing Miroku sucking the demon in with his right hand "Milord!" I ran towards him drawing my sword

Shard of Light and Dark!

I used it to shield Sesshomaru from getting sucked in "Chula?" I didn't say anything

I used it to shield Sesshomaru from getting sucked in "Chula?" I didn't say anything..I just stood there protecting him, then..he threw something up in air. Wasps..and familiar ones to me

I turned to face Sesshomaru, moving backwards. My sword went back to its normal form "Chula?" *no..Lord Sesshomaru..why trust a man like him?!*

I couldn't move..I was paralyzed from the wasps, I saw him walking over to the others. What should I do..help them or not? I gulped drawing my sword towards Sesshomaru
Shard of the Phoenix!

-

I stood there with my sword to the front "Chula? What are you-" "how could you

I stood there with my sword to the front "Chula? What are you-" "how could you..I trusted you! And you go and become allies with my enemy! Those Wasps..I've seen them before..it's the same ones that helped him attack my village! I can't believe I've ever trusted a demon like you!"

I ran towards him with tears, he blocked with his sword twice "silence!" He aimed down towards me, I blocked with my Phoenix shard sword

Shards of the sword Chula have are special..the Serpent fang can be used to make any weapon look different.

"Why betray me?" He asked "I have not time to talk to a demon like you..I actually wanted to become a loyal follower..but now I see how wrong it'll be!" I yelled with anger in my eyes, I jumped back as he kept slicing at my sword.

He made me let go of my sword, I stared him down till he struck. But an arrow came out of no where hitting the sword "Sesshomaru!" We turn seeing Kagome "Kagome!?"

"Drop the sword..or the next arrow is going in your heart" Kagome said aiming it at Sesshomaru "Kagome!"
"Chula! Get outta there! Move it!" She shouted pulling the arrow back more

*could she have the power of..Kikiyo?*