~Demon Slayer, Sango!~

"ShuShu!" She flew over turning to human form "yes mother?" "You mind checking the area please, and report back if you see anything" I ordered "of course, mother..this won't take long I hope" she jumped up and went to go scouting.

"Let's hope father doesn't corrupt anyone else's mind" I moved my gave towards the sky, looking up at the clouds above *what is this i'm sensing?*

I turned towards the gate and went inside the village "maybe it's nothing..probably just a normal ordinary demon. But it feels like Naraku is here" "Mother! A girl and a bamboo in white is coming our way!"

"What did you just say?! A White Bamboo?!" She nodded as I turned to the gate "what has he done?! ShuShu, lets go!" "Of course, mother!"

~

I ran and ran as fast as I could, I heard screams up ahead. I stopped seeing a girl, dressed in black and pink. A mask over her mouth, and her weapon..is a hiraigos, also known as a boomerang.
She threw her weapon towards Inuyasha, he blocked it with Tessaiga. But it was being pushed back "I knew it! She wouldn't attack Inuyasha without a reason! ShuShu, stay alert alright"
"Yes mother.."

I watched every move the both of them made, Miroku used his tunnel. But insects came in, and they were Naraku's
Shard of Seven Ice!

I sliced the incests up with my scythe, I turn seeing Naraku behind Sango "father!" *he messed with her mind..didn't he?!*

"Father..you'll pay for what you have done!" I yelled running towards him "I don't think so!" I jumped dodging her chains from touching me "don't you dare get in my way, Slayer..I have business with my father!" I yelled "you're not getting anywhere near him, so back off..and let me kill Inuyasha"

*what has he told her?!*

Sango said that Inuyasha killed her village, I couldn't believe father. Just as I was gonna step in and help, after she through down poison. Miroku sliced Naraku's hand off, but the hand went to Kagome and grabbed her jewel Shard.

Naraku fled with his incests "ShuShu..follow father" I said "yes mother" she followed after Kilala as I turned to Sango "Kagome..she has a shard doesn't she?" I asked her "yes.."

I looked seeing Sango stabbing Inuyasha, Kagome ran over as I turned to the sky "Chichi?" The yellow fox flew down giving me a letter, it flew off as I read it *Koga..so I'll be seeing him soon huh? I hope..I can ask him"

~

We all followed after Naraku, Miroku already went ahead of us. Inuyasha stepped in saving Miroku.
I got ready to strike at Naraku, but I was shaking. Why was I shaking?!
Naraku head was sliced off, but it was still moving. Apparently this Naraku was a puppet, he was slain.

"Mother, everything okay?" ShuShu asked "yes I'm fine..but I'm worried, what is my father planning?"