~Cursed Ink of the Hell-Painter~

(New look at the top, Art not mine)

While looking for the jewel shards, we come across what looks to be a war zone with tons of dead bodies. I covered my nose because of the scent, the monk known as Miroku left to go on his own.

I was stuck with the half breed, a tiny fox demon..and the strange dressed girl "why am I stuck with you guys?" I asked "you didn't have to actually come, Fox" "well I had no choice..Sesshomaru and I split paths." Inuyasha then went ahead and grabbed some nobleman
"Great! He's picking on some guy again" Kagome said riding on her..strange transportation thing *that scent..it's coming from him?*

The man got loose of Inuyasha's grip, he then rolled his scroll summoning a demon from ink "the hell?!" How did he summon demon from ink? Unless this man has..
I turn to the demon then back at the man *a shard of the jewel..*

The man escaped as Inuyasha sliced the demon, being drenched in ink "that man.."

~

I split from the others to find where that man went, I followed the scent all the way to a mansion. While I got there..I saw Miroku, but I didn't bother with him. So I went on my search for that man

"Ink and blood..and so much of it-!" I jumped away from an attack, I saw tons of ink beasts "dead bodies..and that must be the house.." I stood waiting for another attack, but I attacked first.

Fox Illusion! Ten Souls!

The others were here as well..I just didn't bother on helping them protect each other
Fox Illusion! Rising Sun-

They then were sucked in by that same hole Miroku has, another came out "Inuyasha's having troubles..time to step in!"

Fox Transformation! Serpent of Hell!

I attacked the beast so Inuyasha could attack where the shard was "hold em steady!" "Right!"

Serpent Poison Fang!

I bit the creature as it spat fire, it didn't phase him one bit. Inuyasha went towards him with his sword, he sliced the bottle making the creature vanish, I returned to normal.
I looked at the man seeing the ink going towards him "the hell?!"

The next thing we knew..he was gone, I went over to the pile and grabbed the shard "this one shard caused so much pain.." I cleaned it off and walked over to the others "here" "surprised you didn't just run off with it"

"Hush it, if it wasn't for me..you would've probably been dead" I said throwing the shard his way "I'm demon..plus I have a demon sword with me!" Inuyasha said "ya and? My blade is powerful..it's has a fang of the Void Serpent, it's powerful..it can crack that sword in a split second" "wanna bet!!"

*how is this guy Sesshomaru's brother again?*