~Naraku's True Identitt Unveiled~

"Chula dear..is something wrong?" Kagome's mom asked "no..everything's fine" I said walking outside, I saw Kagome leave the shrine dressed nicely "wish that was me.." I looked down upset *I said awful things to, Sesshomaru..maybe I should apologize..*

As I went near the well..I felt the shards inside "probably just me..maybe I should go for a walk..it might clear my head"

~

But I was wrong..my mind was worried for the others in our world, but while I was walking..I met a guy that I met in school, his name was Eiji. And he was super kind
"I'm so glad I met you while I've as walking..and thanks for walking me back" I said blushing a little "not a problem, hm? Hey it's Kagome." I turn seeing her in a hurry "Kagome?" "Cmon!"

She grabbed my hand pulling me up to the well "what's going on?!" I asked "we must return!" She pushed next down the well as she jumped down, she looked troubled and worried. What was she looking for?

She started digging down into the well, just then..light shined around us. I screamed in fear, were we returning back to the old times?
Once we landed on the ground..I saw Shippō "we're back.." I said standing up and seeing a tree
*so that's why I couldn't return..*

I then heard wolves growl "stay behind me!" I said as I went for my sword "back off..you wolf!" I said holding my sword at front, I was shaking while holding the sword "stay back I said!"

Just then..something or someone pulled the tree out of the well, flinging the wolves away. I jumped out seeing Inuyasha falling slowly down from the sky *he came for Kagome..*

My ears and tail came out as I remembered Sesshomaru, I placed my hand over my beating heart "Sesshomaru.." I shook my head to get the thought out, I look up seeing Kaede and Miroku
Something was strange..what was this emery I was feeling? I didn't know who it was but..Inuyasha and Miroku went after the strange aura, I did too..I looked from a tree branch..someone dressed strangely

"You're Naraku..aren't you?" Inuyasha asked as the person 'Hmph' my eyes widened in anger, when I jumped down..I stared him down with blood lust in my eyes "foul demon.."
all three of us stared him down ready for an attack to happen.

*once he's dead..I'll find Sesshomaru*

I couldn't hear what they were saying..cause my grudge over him was clouding my ears and mind *Naraku..I can take revenge right here, right now*

Long ago..I was kicked out for being a demon and not a spirit..on that very same night, a demon disguised itself  to look like my demon uncle..and being terror to my village. I ran to stop and hopefully save them..but it was too late, it was all up in flames. I still remembered me crying for not being fast enough..and not being born a spirit.
I made a promise..to take revenge and get the shard of the jewel to revive my village..that was long before I found another way, the shard of the element heart. That was my new goal, but it wasn't going to be easy..so I found two of the shards to help me.
But I didn't forget the demon who killed them all..Naraku

"Naraku! Tell me..why did you attack my village! If I recall..my family didn't do anything to you! So why attack it!" I yelled stopping inuyasha "is this really the time?!" He shouted "yes! I need to know..why kill people who haven't done anything to you!"
"Haven't you wondered how you were born demon?" He asked "what? Of course not! It was from my uncle, I already knew that!"

"No..your uncle was a spirit..it was your father who was demon, he wasn't even a fox" my eyes widened wide, what was he talking about "wait..how do you even know that?! How can I trust a foul demon who corrupted, Sesshomaru?!" I saw him smile "I've had enough!"

Inuyasha attacked him, Naraku jumped..but Inuyasha ripped his disguise revealing who he really is "no..no way.." "what's wrong?" Miroku asked looking over to me. He sent off a powerful attack. The others ran as I stayed stunned
"How..how can he be.."

Inuyasha drew his sword blowing the toxic away, Naraku vanished "Chula!" Inuyasha ran over to my stunned form "let's head back.."

-

"What?! What are you talking about?!" Inuyasha asked "it's true..Naraku, I can't believe he's him..and after all this time!"
"I'm still confused..what happened?" Shippō asked, I looked at everyone as I sighed

"Naraku..is my father"