Day Three: Conflicted

Day three! Yay! This one-shot is rated teen because of mild language and sexual references! Be careful young children! If you've enjoyed please vote and comment! It makes my day!                                                  -Colorado

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marinette was conflicted. A school dance was coming up and despite not having a date, Marinette still planned on going. 

"Tikki, I need your help!" Marinette told her kwami, holding out two dresses for her to look over. One was a baby pink halter top with a white ribbon around the waist and had white polka-dots on the skirt that flared out and went just below her knees. The other was a was a sky blue sleeveless dress with sparkling ruffles cascading down the skirt that went below her knees. The bust of the blue dress had sparkles on it making it shimmer in the light of Marinette's room.

"Yes Marinette?"

"Which dress should I wear?"

"Which one feels more 'you'? Which one could you see yourself dancing in? Which one is more comfortable to dance in?" Tikki asked her holder.

"I don't know! I always wear pink and kinda want to wear something a little different, but the dress is just so cute! I can see myself in both of them pretty well, and while the skirt is less tight on the pink one, there's a mesh underneath that could aggravate my thighs if I'm dancing a whole night." Her distress was interrupted by a faint 'tap, tap, tap' on her window.

"Princess? Can I paw-lease come in?" A familiar voice greeted her.

"Go ahead, Chat, it's open." She heard him come in, but she was mainly focused on the two dresses.

"Whatcha doing Purrincess?" He asked from behind her, looking over her shoulder.

"Trying to figure out which dress to wear to the upcoming dance." She sighed as she looked at the daunting task.

"Well, both of them would look pawsitivley purrfect on you." He told her flirtatiously. 

"Yeah, of course you would say that." She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever do you mean, Princess?" Chat asked.

"Like you don't know Kitty Cat." She shot at him.

"Humor me." He told her, laying down on her chaise.

"You're a huge flirt, Chat Noir."

"I only flirt with the girls I like, to the rest I'm gentlemanly, not my fault that chivalry gets mistaken as flirting these days." He shrugged. Marinette knew that there was some truth to his words, after all, he had toned it down with Ladybug since Chloe's parent's anniversary party. But, he flirted with her as Marinette, so what did that mean?

"Did you just admit to liking me?" Marinette teased.

"What if I did? How would you feel about that?" He propped himself up and waggled his eyebrows at her. Marinette didn't answer, she just shook her head.

"I could use your help, you know." She told him instead.

"Oh? Well, I'm always eager to help out a damsel in distress." Marinette chuckled.

"I know you are. Come here." Chat stood up and walked over to her. "I'm torn between these two."

"Well, they're both beautiful. Did you design them yourself?" He asked.

"Yes, actually."

"Well no wonder that they're so astonishing then, you never cease to amaze me with your designs, Mari." Marinette blushed at his kind words.