Day Twenty-Eight: Game Night

Hello! So tomorrow is my last day of school! I'm super thankful for that, but then I have summer school starting up on June 1st so that way I don't have to take P.E. in the fall. That being said I won't be doing Ladrien June one-shots because 1) I didn't get a head start on the one-shots and I did on this month and 2) I don't think I can keep up with daily one-shots and a book at the same time. So sorry, I might do a non-daily one-shot book in the future, but I have other books planned. So with that being said, this one shot is rated teen! Please enjoy this one-shot and vote and comment if you did! Thank you so much! -Colorado

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe you don't have Twister!" Alya scolded Marinette as she went through the cabinets.

"I do, I just hid it in preparation for tonight."  Marinette folded her arms as Alya groaned.

"You're impossible, girl. We can't have a game night without Twister!" Alya protested.

"Yes we can and we will. I know how scheming you can get when it comes to getting me and someone together."

"Touche girl." Alya winked. "But you're one to talk remember that time at the zoo with Nino? You set me for a date without my permission." She said, smirking.

"W-well, I apologized!" Marinette squeaked. 

"Fine whatever, but you can't deny that you would love to have Chat Noir-."

"Lalalalalalalalala I can't hear you!" Marinette plugged her ears, absolutely mortified and regretting ever telling Alya about the fact that she had a crush on Chat Noir. In her defense, Alya had seen her and Chat Noir parting in their *ahem* traditional fashion. 

"You two have already kissed!" Alya reminded her. Marinette scoffed.

"Not on the lips!" 

"He literally kisses you on the hand, cheek, and forehead every time he says goodbye!"

"It's tradition!" Marinette squeaked, all to aware of how her face was heating up.

"Yeah-huh, sure tradition." Alya raised an eyebrow skeptically.

"It's true!" Marinette practically shrieked.

"I still think he likes you girl. Evidence doesn't lie!"

"You thought Adrien liked me too, then he started to date Kagami." Marinette pointed out. Alya shrugged.

"I also thought you liked Luka and lo and behold." Marinette rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, cause that relationship was anything less than disaster."

"Still, I called Lukanette, now I'm calling Marichat. Now where's your Cards Against Humanity?" Alya clapped her hands together.

"Alya! We are not playing Cards Against Humanity." Marinette covered her face in her hands.

"Well you already vetoed Twister, how are we supposed to have fun?" Alya asked the girl.

"Yatzee? Clue? Some not totally scandalous game!" Marinette told her friend.

"Alright girl, I won't do anything majorly sinful. Where's the deck of cards? Nino knows some pretty fun card games." 

"In the drawer, what time is Nino supposed to show up?" Alya pulled out her phone and checked it.

"Any minute now. What about Chat Noir?" Marinette shrugged.