Chapter 1: How They Met The First Time

Hey so if any of you peeps have read the fist one and are taking the time out of reading any other books thank you so much. I hope this one is better then the first one. Sorry for any misspelled words. I'm very bad at Grammer. Anyway here's the fist Chapter.😁

____________________________________________________________________

Deku's POV

"Izuku dear! Breakfast is ready!"

"Coming Mom!"

I got out of bed and got dressed, then went down stares and saw my mom at the stove cooking.

"What are you making mom?"

"Eggs, backen and hash browns!"

"Ooo! Sounds good!"

"I'm sorry you couldn't be a hero Izu."

My mom said looking really sad.

"Mom, it's fine. Remember what I told you before all of this happened?"

"Yeah. But, I still feel bad about you not becoming a hero."

"Just think about it mom, I won't get hurt, I'll be safe, and I might find someone special."

"Yeah your right! You'd never find someone like that if you became a hero!"

I finished my breakfast and told my mom that I was going for a walk. While I was walking, I felt like someone was watching me. I turned around, but no one was there.

"That's strange." I thought turning around again and cuntinued my walk.

I found a park and sat on a swing facing the streets. I saw a few people on the sidewalk and some cars. A few minutes past and I saw this man with beautiful Sandy blond hair. He was walking twords the park, looking at ME. He came over to me and sat down in the swing next to me.

"U-uh h-hi."

"Oh is this swing taken already?" He asked standing up.

"No."

"Do you feel uncunfertable with me siting by you?"

"No not at all."

"Then what's wrong?"

"Nothing." I said looking away. His eyes were a beautiful Ruby red, and his face with pride, and determination.

"Are you sure, cuz I can go if you want me to."

"No, please stay. I-if I'm being completely honest,I'm a little lonely."

"You waiting for some one?"

"No, just wanted some fresh air. What about you? What are you doing here?"

"Oh just geting away from my mother."

We talked for what seemed like forever. Then he asked,

"So, you're not a villion are you?"

"What?! Of course not!... But then again you probably wouldn't believe me..."

"Hey, your mumbling."

"Oh sorry I guess it's just a habet."

He chucked and put a hand on my shoulder.

"I should probably get going. My mom is probably freaking out by now."

"Oh, ok. See you soon maybe."

"Yeah maybe."

He walked away but before he did he winked at me.

Hey so sorry for the short Chapter. I'm not really here today. I'll make another chapter today though. It will be longer though. Promise.

Words:487