Chapter 3: SMUT

Hey so this is a chapter of nothing but smut. I worked hard on this chapter, enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________

Kacchan

  I squeezed Dekus a** and he moaned. I took this chance to stick my tounge in his mouth and we fought for dominance. I won but just by a hair. Dekus good at this. I brought my hands up to his nipples and started to abuse them. Deku started to moan into the kiss and I stuck my tounge deeper in his mouth and down his throat. I felt my pants geting tighter. I couldn't take it anymore I needed him...

  We separated and I looked at Deku.

  I slowly took off my clothes. When I didn't go fast enough fo Deku he helped me.he took off my pants and boxers. My d*** sprang out and Deku stared at it.

  "It's so BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG!"

  I just laughed and put Deku on the bed. I put three fingers infront of Dekus mouth and told him to suck. He did and I didn't pull them out untill they were covered in his saliva. I put one finger in his a** and he moaned. I didn't move and when he started to move his hips I pulled my finger out and leand up against him.

  "If you don't want to hurt as much tomarrow I suggest you stop doing that."

  "But I do want to hurt tomarrow Kacchan! I want you to make it to where I can't walk for a month!"

  "Are you sure Deku?"

  "Yes Kacchan!"

I lined my d*** up with Dekus entrance and slowly pushed it in.

  "D-Damn Deku! Y-Your so T-Tight. Aaaaaaa!"

       "Y-YeAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAA! K-KACCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!"

  "Just tell me when Baby!"

  "Now Kacchan! Fuck Me NOOOOOOW!"

  "Ok Deku."

  I started to thrust slowly.

  "FASTER KACCHAN HARDER!!!"

  I started to go faster and harder, everytime hiting Dekus sweet spot making him moan louder, and making his eyes roll into the back of his head.

____________________________________________________________________

Deku's POV

I couldn't stop moan/screaming. It felt so good! F*** I love Kacchan.

"D-DAD-DDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA!"

  "Baby I'm gonna cuuuuuum!"

  "DO IT Kacchan! UUUUUUUUUUHUUU! C-CUM IN ME!"

  And that's exactly what he did. I came shortly after him. I looked at Kacchan.

  "I *pant* l-love y-yo-*pant* you Kacchan."

  "I love you*pant* too nerd."

  Once we caught our breath we cleaned up. And when we were done with that I looked at Kacchan again and kissed him.

  "Mine. No one else's."

  "Yes Kacchan.."

____________________________________________________________________

Hey I know it sucked but eh I don't care. Hope you enjoyed. See you next time. Bye

Words:460