Chapter 6: Villions atack

Heyyyyyyyyyy it's your girl!

Ok ok, I see what's happening here, your face to face with greatness and it's strange, you don't even know how you feel. It's adorable! Well it's nice to see that humans never change open your eyes let's begin yes its really me, it Maui breath it in! I know it's a lot to handle wha!?! When your staring at a demi God! What can I say exsept you're welcome, for the tide the the in the sky. Hey, it's ok its ok you're welcome!  Hey, what has two thumbs and hold up the sky, while you were Walking ya hi? This guy! When the nights got cold who stole yoy fire from down below, your looking at him yo! Oh also I lassoed the sun, you're welcome, to srtech your days and bring you fun, also I arnest the breeze you're welcome, to set your sails and shake you trees! So what can I say exsept you're welcome for the islands I pulled from the sea! There's no need to pray it's ok youre welcome I guess it's just my way of being me! Your welcome your welcome.

Well come to think of it, Kid honestly I could go on and on I can explane every natural fanominon! The tide the grass the friend! All that was maui just messing around! I killed an eel, I buried it's guts sprouted a tree now you got cocanuts what's the lesson what does it take away don't mess with maui when he's on a breakaway! And the tapisty here on my skin it's the map of the victeries I win! Look where I've been I make everything happen look at that mini-me tipity tap hahahahahaha hey!Well anyway let me say, you're welcome! Well come to think of it I've got to go! I'm sailing away away you welcome. Now I'm gonna need that boat, cause Maui can do anything but float! You're welcome, you're welcome. And thank you!

"You lieing slimy son of a-"

" Hm hm hm!"

If you cook 10 meals, your not a chef, you bake 10 cakes, you're not a baker, but you kill one person and you aerderar!0

I know I messed up somewhere in therw. Hope you all had a great day/evening/night. Smut warning! Love you all!!!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Kacchan's POV

How was Deku gonna make it up to me? Why was he with Shitty Hair?

"You ok Kacchan?"

"Uh yeah. Just thinking."

"About what?"

"Nothing important."

"Ok."

I walked over to my couch and sat down puting my arm over the  back of it. Deku came and sat down next to me, I turned towards Deku looking at him.

"Kacchan?"

"You're cute!"

"Um thanks?"

"You're welcome!"

"Hey Kacchan?"

"Yeah Deku?"

"Would you still love me if I became a villion?"

"Why?"

"Just wondering. I just want to make sure you love m for me and not just because  not a villion."

"Of course I would Deku!"

~time skip, later that day~

M