Chapter 8; I don't care anymore

Hey, ok bye.

Kacchan

Deku left. He's gone, and I can't get him back. Kiri tried his best to make me happy, but nothing he did worked. He gave up the first week or so. I just wanted my Izuku back. I need him back. The league attacked again and I was there. I ran up to Shigiroki, and pinned him down.

"Tell me where the f*ck Deku is! If you don't I won't hesitate to kill you all."

"Look around for him. He's here."

I looked around, I saw shitty hair fighting Toga, and Dunce face fighting... Deku?! I ran to Picachu to help him.

"D-Deku!!"

"Kacchan!"

"Deku, I've missed you so much!"

"I've missed you too!"

I hugged Deku and when I stoped I looked him. I was so happy to see him!

"Please Deku, stay with me. I-I can't live without you! You mean the world to me!"

"K-Kacchan I-I wish I could. They won't let me."

"Forgive me for this Deku. I have to do this to keep you safe from them."

I picked Deku up and brought him to a police officer.

"Keep him safe. I don't want him going back to the Villions."

"Yes Ground Zero!"

I put Deku down in the ground.

"No Kacchan! You don't understand! I need to go back! Bad things will happen to everyone if I don't go back! Kacchan listen to me pease!"

"Deku, I won't let anything happen to anyone."

Deku

Earlier that day

I woke up and Toga was in my face.

"Hey Toga! How are you today?"

"Miserable!"

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine! Good news! You get to go on your first mission!"

"Yay." I said sarcastically

"Oh, don't be such a grump Deku. It'll be fun!"

"Yea, untill someone gets caught."

"Deku, you're going rather you like it or not!"

"What ever." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh, also, if you don't come back, we will kill your Boyfriend. And you will be punished suveerly."

"Whatever."

Presant time

"Kacchan I have to go back! They'll kill you if I don't!"

Kacchan turned around and smerked.

"You think that I'm gonna let them kill me?"

"Kacchan please! They... They got stronger! I don't want you to get hurt!"

"Deku, I won't let you leave, I won't let them hurt me, or you."

"Kacchan please, just let me go back! I don't want to put you in danger. You mean to much to me!"

"Deku, it's not gonna happen."

Before I could say anything Kacchan looked at the cop holding me and said,

My Little Slutजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें