People Gonna Hate Me For This But Its What The Fuck Ever!

Hey, so Imma get, about 99% of the human race mad a me... So the biggest thing that most people believe in is God. So yeah, I need to ask two questions.

You say God is there for everyone, Right?

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE People THAT ARE ACTUALLY GOING THROUGH A HARD TIME?!

There are people comiting SUISIDE! And all you fuckers gotta say is, "GOD DID IT FOR A REASON?!"

I bet you only say that because your life is better then those people's.

Also,

YOU GUYS ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCK OF STUCK UP BRATS! YOU DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE.

Just your "sister and brothers".

I can't believe that 99% of humanity isn't caring that OVER 1,000 people die every year because of suicide. Ad like 3,000 attempting it. And all you got to do is make sue you have enugh toilet paper to last a month.

And dont get me wrong, I k ow some religius people that aren't like that. But my best fdiend said sh was gonna kill themself in front of their religius family and this is what they siad, "God put you on this earth for a reason. You failed to cumplete 'task' that was giving to you."

IT WAS THEIR FAMILY THAT SAID THAT! I dont know what happened after that, they haven't messaged me or anything. I've tried claaing, texting, tik toking, and Instagramimg them. I know you guys aren't reading this far, but if you are thanknyou, and I need halp on what to do. My friemd doesnt want their name, nor their gender or anything about them on the internet so, I can't tell you anything like that, but please. I ned to help them. I know you probably dont care, or hate me now because of what I just said, but please, I dont know what to do.