Chapter 2: Crush

Hey so I know I didn't tell you peeps about what the other option was about what Deku was going to be. This is 6 months after Deku and Kacchan met BTW. THE VIDEO IS NOT MINE! Here's chapter 2.

____________________________________________________________________

Deku

  Today is my first day at work. I was so excited! I get to meet so many good people and make amazing friends too! I was extremely anxious though.

  "Izuku Dear, it's your first day work!"

  "Yeah I know mom. I'm already up."

  "Ok."

  I gave my mom a hug and left without eating breakfast. I got to the strip club, aka my job. I went in and went to the back. There was so many people! But I can do this. I walked up to a boy with half red and half white hair.

  "Um excuse me sir, but can you help me, I'm new here and I don't really know this place that well."

  "Yeah, what's your name?"

"Izuku Midoria."

"Shoto Todoroki."

  "Todoroki? Isn't your dad the #2 hero?!"

  "Yes but I hate him and don't want to be a thing like him."

  "Oh sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad."

"Your fine Madoria."

  "Are you sure? You seemed pretty upset."

  "Yeah,who could stay mad at you? Your so cute and small and-"

  He stoped himself mid sentace and blushed. Wait did he just call me cute?!

  "Um thanks."

  "I-Im sorry."

  "It's ok Todoroki-kun."

  "Madoria,"

  "Yeah Todoroki?"

  "Do you want a tour?"

  "Yeah!"

  Todoroki gave me a tour of the entire place. It was huge! The only thing that made me uncunfertable was the fact that he was holding my hand the entire time. I tried to pull my hand away but it was no use. I was stuck. His hand was suprizingly warm.

  "Todoroki-kun.."

  "Yes Madoria?"

  "Um I need to know where the dressing rooms are, and your on next."

"Shit! I'll finish the tour after wards! Just follow me and when I get to the dressing rooms you'll know."

  "Ok thanks Todoroki-kun."

  "Yeah."

  We got to the dressing rooms and he let go of my hand and I walked up to someone else. No one was as nice as Todoroki though. After Todoroki was done, it was someone named, Shinsou then some one named Denki, then it was me. I got into my bunny outfit and got on stage. There was way more people then I expected there to be. I was shaking as I looked out to the crowd I saw someone that looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I got done with my dance and the whole time I was looking at the man. He had the same puzzles expretion as I did. Who was he? I went over to him and sat down next to him.

  "H-hi."

  "Hey."

  "I feel like I've met you before?"

  "Maybe you have. I've seen a lot of people. After all I am the #1 hero."

  "Wait! Ground Zero is gay?!"

  "Yeah. I met this beautiful boy once, not to long ago, and that's when I found out I was gay."

  "Who was the boy?"

  "I don't know. I never got his name."

  "Oh well I'm Izuku Midoria."

  "I like Deku better."

  "Ok."

I sat with this stranger for a little. I guess I was get use you his company because, I kept getting closer to him. Soon I was right next to him, with my head on his shoulder. His arm laid around my waist pulling me closer. Todoroki saw us and didn't like that he saw. He came up to us and said,

  "Madoria, what are you doing with Ground Zero?!"

  "Uh cuddling, what else?"

  "You can't do that! He has to have a special card! And you have to have a special room!"

  "Well then how does he get that stuff?"

  "At the front desk thing."

  "Thanks. C'mon Kacchan. We have to get you a special card."

  I grabbed Kacchans hand and pulled him with me to the front desk thing.

  "Hello, what can I do for you?"

  "One of the special cards to the special rooms please."

  "Ok here you go."

  The person gave me the card and I gave it to Kacchan.

  "Now let's find those special rooms Kacchan."

  "Or I could take you to my place."

  "I'm not aloud to leave during open hours."

  Once we found the special rooms I pulled Kacchan in one of them. The room was big, there was a bed, a couch for 2, and a chair. Kacchan had an evil look on his face. I can't wait to see what he wants to do to me.

  "What is it Kacchan?"

  "Oh just thinking."

  "What are you thinking about?"

  Kacchan grabbed my hand again and kissed me. I of course kissed back. After a while he bit my bottom lip wanting in. I wasn't going to be that much of a pushover. Not yet anyway. When I didn't let him in he go mad and wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed my butt...

____________________________________________________________________

You probably hate me now. But that's ok. The will be smut in the next chapter. In fact the hole chapter is smut. Hope you enjoyed. Bye

Words:881