Ok, I didnt mean to aound mean.

Hey, so for those of you that read the last chapter and don't want me to die, thanks😁

I wasn't saying that I think that people shouldn't be religius or anything. I'm sorry if I offendehd any of you. I tend to get peiple to start likeing me, and then do something, or say something that make them made at me. I know that what I said was a little mean..... Ok fine it sas really mean, but I guess I just gt overpretective for my friends. No matter what, if someone hurts my friends. (Even the freinds that I haven't met in person....
Yet.) And tend to get caried away with things.😅 The main reason I do the things I do for my friends, is because I'm afraid of loosing them. I've lost so many people I've cared about, that it's a habit i guess. I mean I guess that it doesn't help that I grow to atached to them, that everytime they leave I go imto a deep dipretion. I'm trying to got rid of that habit, but it isn't working.😔 But after about a week of bugging my friend, I finnaly cunvinced them nit to cumit suiside. Hope you all are haveing a good day. Bye. Please dont hate me. Also thanks  Unknown_Jupiter for you help. Again...Wow now that I think about it, everytime I need help, you are the first one to actually help me. Ad know if you need help with anything, I will at least try to help. 😁 Byeeeeee!