Chapter 10: Memorie Loss

Ok, so I honestly think I am really parinoied. Becase I keep hearing noices, and people screamimg for help, and I keep seeing people-like figures. I cant sleep becaus the screams keep me up,and I can leave my room without crying. Do I need put in a mental hospital?I havn't told my parents about it yet because Im scared of what they will do. No I dont live in an abusive home... Anymore. Please tell me what I should do. Yes, I am going to counceling, and no, this has not happened for a while. Amyway, for what you are actually here for, Chapter 10! BTW, I created a villion. Her name is Clerris (Clare-is). Her quirk, Memorie loss. She is a short female, with long blond hair, he wears jeans, and hoodies, and tenis shoes. She is also 17 (as of 2020).  The main colors she wears are Black, red, and hot pink. Her family died when she was 4, so she has lived her life alone.

Kacchan

Deku and I fell asleep. I woke up, alone, in my room. Maybe it was all just a dream? I kinda hope it wasn't though. Deku was the cutest boy ever.

I went on a walk to the park. I needed to take a break from the hag. I sat down on the swing when I heard,

"K-Kacchan?!"

I turn around, and theres Deku, standing right infront of me.

"Kacchan, are you ok?"

"D-Deku?"

"Yes Kacchan."

I hugged him.

"Kacchan, do you still love me?"

"What do you mean? Of course I do! What kind of question is that?"

"You dont remember do you?"

"What? Remember what?!"

Deku

I guess that she really did hit him with her quirk.

Flashback

I agreed to become a villion, to save Kacchan, and they Kidnapped Kacchan anyway!

Well before we kidnapped Kacchan, Toga, brought someone named Clerris. She was cool, I didnt trust her though.

When we kidnaped Kacchan, me and him got in a really bad fight.

"Deku, YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARED!"

"At Least MY Mom loved me and didnt yell at me like yours did to you!"

I cant remember what happend after that. Clerris didn't have enough energy to erace all of my memorie.

End of flashback

I told what happened to Kacchan, he looked pisssed.

"Kacchan please don't get mad! I don't like it when you're mad."

"That BITCH!!"