🌙 𝟙

-Miyoung-

Beep beep.. Beep beep..

I groaned as I heard my alarm go off. No, I didn't want to wake up but, I also don't want to miss school.
I slapped my phone with my finger repeatedly until I hit the "stop" button and slowly sat up. I stared at the wall for a good few seconds then, got up to get ready.

🌙

"Yah! Cho Miyoung!"

My best friend, Lee Jeno yelled my name from across the hallway. I walked over to him, starting off the conversation with a "good morning."

"Did you sleep good last night?" He asked.

"Yeah, I guess. I keep on having these weird dreams."

"I want to know about the-"

Poor Jeno was interrupted by the bell, signaling us to go to class.

"I'll tell you later!" I waved goodbye to him as we separated, going to our first period classes. 

🌙

I was walking out of my fourth period classroom to go get lunch. Jeno was probably already there, hanging out with our other friend.
I got my food and sat down, at our table.

"Hey~" My friend, Zhong Chenle greeted, pulling out a seat for me. Of course, I said hi back and sat down.

"School is so boring, Mrs. Wang doesn't even give us a break." Chenle complained.

"Ok, and? You don't have Mr. Kim do you?" Jeno replied back to him, with a bit of sass.

"Don't fight, I want to eat in peace." I shut them up and Chenle started eating. "Soo, Miyoung, can we come over today?"

"Why?"

"Because you live with no one and its more peaceful." Chenle explained to me. "Plus, I want to study with you."

"I guess you guys could come over. But if you make a mess, I'm killing you."

They both nodded their heads and we all ate together, taking about more random things.

🌙

"Hey, umm, Miyoung?" One of my classmates tapped my shoulder.

"What?" I answered, my tone harsh.

"Can I borrow a pencil?"

"No. Go away, get a pencil from your friend." I said, folding my arms and laying my head on top of them, ignoring whatever that annoying classmate said next.

"Ughh, I hate school."

🌙

-???-

"Is that the girl who's bonded with Jaemin?"

"Yeah, it fits his description. But she's human, how could she be Jaemin-Hyung's soulmate?"

They ignored the younger one.

"Damn, I might want her for mysel-"

"Shut the fuck up Donghyuck. Before I stick a cloth knot in your mouth."

He zipped his mouth close and reassured the made that he won't say anything perverted.

"Don't we have to kidnap her?"

"No, we just wait you dumbass."

"Who you calling a dumbass? You're the maknae, shut up."

"How about you two shut up and let's go back, I'm tired."

"Ok fine. Let's go."
-
I'm guessing you know who those people were~
Anyways, I didn't give you a lot, but how are you guys liking the story? Idk if this is going well.

🌙