🌙 𝟡

Please don't let go..

"I won't princess, I promise."

Jaemin put me down, letting my feet touch he floor. His arms, tightened around my waist. Mine were around his neck, my head on his shoulder.

"Oh fuck, it's it happening again?" Jeno whispered.

"No wonder why.." Renjun pointed out. "Her hair moved."

The people were watching this scene, not knowing why this was happening.

Jaemin.. I'm scared..

"Don't be princess, I'm right here."

I don't want it to happen again..

"I won't let it."

You don't know if you're stronger.

"Then, I'll try to."

The hands tried to pick me up, but Jaemin's grip was a bit stronger. I cried in pain as I felt nails digging into my back. I held him tighter, but I could feel myself being slowly ripped out of Jaemin's embrace.

No! Please!

Everyone was just watching. The nails I'm my back broke the thin barrier of skin and my back start gushing blood. The vampires and wolves would've attacked me by now from the smell of tasty blood out in the open, but this scene was so captivating they didn't even notice.

It hurts... It hurts!

"Hold on tight."

I screamed, but Jaemin held on.

"What the fuck is happening?!" One man shouted out from the crowd.
Jaemin ended up being to weak for the hands as the ripped we away from him. The others sprang into action before I could even het higher than one foot off the ground. I screamed again.

"Don't worry, we got you." Chenle breathed heavily as the tried to pull me down. More mysterious hands came and help the others take me away from everyone, it worked. And I was now floating. I shrieked in pain as my blood dropped off me, onto the floor.

Jaemin.. Please..

"Princess, I can't reach you."

The hands quickly threw me and the nearest thing, which was another tree. I crashed into it and fell onto the floor, I couldn't breath properly and they slammed me against the floor, multiple times. I coughed up blood and the hands finally left. Jaemin rushed over to my wounded body and lifted me up. The crowd stared, some of the girls were jealous.

"If any of you guys fucking touch her, I will rip your organs out." Jaemin warned.

"You used to be my boyfriend." One jealous girl shouted.

"Let's go." He ignored her, telling the boys that they were going.

🌙

——

"Woah, this is cool.." Chenle stared at the hideout in awe. Before he could say anything else, Renjun butted in. "Don't get used to it you're not living here."

The girl was sleeping, again. But this time in Jaemin's back.

"Renjun, can you go get the med kit?" Jaemin was heading towards his room. He laid Miyoung down and took off Jeno's jacket, also taking the med kit from Renjun. Her eyes slowly blinked open as she saw the boy taking care of her.

"I'm gonna clean your wounds.." He spoke softly. "It might sting, princess."
-
I feel bad for Jeno.
MiJae? JaeYoung? MiMin? Idk you tell me their ship name 😑