🌙𝟚𝟜

As we walking out of the south tower, Jeno approached.

"Did you find her?" I asked.

"No, she's in the east tower, Jaemin's trying to fight off the devil alone"

"Oh god, Hyung is so stupid" Jisung slapped his palm against his forehead. "Well, let's hurry up!"

-Miyoung-

"Unchain me!" I screamed. Jaemin's eyes were slowly closing, my tears wouldn't stop falling.

"Hmmm... No" The devil cackled.

"Please! He's injured" I cried. "Jaemin wake up! Jaemin please wake up!"

I couldn't move my arms because of the chains, and I really wish the guys would've bursted through the door.

"Unchain me!" I screamed even louder. "You're a monster!"

"Why thank you. I really appreciate it"

-Jeno-

"Hurry up!" I ran faster towards the east tower, with the other two trailing behind me.

"I'm sorry that your a wolf and we can't teleport" Renjun glared.

-Chenle-

We were in the tower, speeding all the way up to the top.

"Why thank you. I appreciate it"

Then, Donghyuck kicked the door down. They first thing I saw was Miyoung chained up, crying. Jaemin was right next to her, unconscious.

"Please! Just unchain me..." They didn't even notice us.

"Lucas-Hyung hurry, go beat the devil up" I directed him.

"I'll take off the waistband" Mark ran over to Miyoung, confusing the devil.

"How did you get here?!" He shouted.

"You don't need to know that" And we ran over, starting a fight with the devil.

-Miyoung-

Mark took off my chains and my waistband. I immediately checked to se if Jaemin was ok.

"Jaemin- Nana! Open your eyes! Please do it for me.." I pleaded, and my wish came true, like a miracle. He opened eyes and they were still red.

"Princess... Are you ok?"

My head started spinning, and it brought me into a memory.

-

"Mummy! Watch this- Ow.." Miyoung trips over a rock and cut her knee.

"Oh my!" Her mom rushed over, checking out her knee. "Mummy is going to teach you something you will need"

Miyoung nodded her head, her eyes sparkled.

"So, place your hand on the cut and close your eyes"

She did as told.

"And think of the cut disappearing, like you immediately healed it"

Once she opened her eyes to check, the cut was gone.

"Wow! That's cool" She said, amazed.

-

I focused my hand on Jaemin's injured chest. I thought of Jaemin being cured, the cut on his face- Everything.

"My head hurts.." I saw Jaemin groan and sit up.

"D-Do you feel better?" I asked.

"Yeah. I feel a lot better" He said while getting up.

"W-Wait, Jaemin! I don't k-know if I did it
r-right!"

"You did it just fine princess" He crackled his knuckles and join the others in the fight against the devil. Then, Renjun, Jeno, and Jisung came through the doorway. My head started to pulse again.

-
"Miyoung, come here!" Her mother called her name.

"What is it mum?" The little child asked.

"You know you are very special, I want to teach you another thing"

"Okie! What is it?"

"There are a lot of devils that want you, and all devils have fire abilities. If you use your wind abilities to blow on the fire, you could make it bigger. Then you could you use it against them"

"Oh.. But will I ever get into trouble?"

"I can't tell you that sweetie.."

-

I got up, after healing myself, walking towards the devil.

"You're the exact devil that killed my parents huh?" Everyone stopped fighting.

"Well right I am, that was fun" He spoke with happiness in his tone, remembering the time. Forming a big ball of wind right in front of me.

"Try, just try. Don't forget, I have devil blood in me too" I inched closer.

"Mostly vampire, which makes you weak"

"Oh really? Go right ahead throw a fireball at me, I dare you" He throw on straight at me and I turned it back around with the wind, hitting him. The devil quickly threw another fireball at me when falling back, successfully hitting me, and throwing me back too. It caused me to have a bunch of burn marks on my skin.

"Looks like you're weak" Jaemin said. They devil couldn't get up, but neither could I. The hit was too strong and my head was in pain, a bunch of flashes happened in my head and I soon fell unconscious.