🌙 𝟛𝟙

I changed into my shorts, and secretly stole a hoodie from Jaemin because it's still so chilly down here. I tucked the front of my hoodie into my shorts. I walked out, seeing all of the having a conversation.

"How was waking up Hyuck?" I nudged Renjun.

"Annoying" He deadpanned and glared at Donghyuck for giving him a hard time.

"Do we all have nicknames? Because you gave one to Jaemin and I" Donghyuck faced me. I did, Hyuck and Nana.

"Ummm, only for you two. I do have more!" I squealed. I'm a sucker for nicknames.

"Can you tell us?" Jisung pleaded, pressing his monstrous hands together.

"You gave them nicknames?"

Yeah sure why not? I love doing that~

"I don't feel special..."

You should, You're the only one that gets my kisses and affection

"And I should be the only one"

"Jisung is Jwisung, because you look like a mouse" I giggled, Jisung giving me the 'wtf' face. "And Renjun is Junnie, because it sounds nice. Anyways, did you guys enjoy the soup?"

They all replied yes, which was not a surprise. It makes me feel happy to know that I'm bringing them out to the human world.

"That's good to know-" My sentence was put to a halt from a knocking on the door. Jaemin was lazy so, he opened the door using his abilities, which the two people were Chenle and Jeno.

"I have no drama this time" Chenle walked inside, towards us, followed by Jeno.

"Good" I nodded my head.

"Chenle, did she give you guys nicknames too?" Jisung questioned.

"Why- Did she give you guys nicknames already?!" Jeno answered for him, it wasn't surprising though.

"Jeno's is NoJam and Chenle's is Lele" I smiled, pointing at one person as I said their name.

"I can't believe you still use NoJam..." He face palmed and Chenle was actually happy with his.

"You started cooking for them too?" Chenle looked at the food, neither of them had interest in the soup, they didn't really like it.

"Yeah, I feel like a maid.." I chuckled.

"I'm sorry to say, all of them are pigs" Jaemin pointed his finger at the three.

"I made pork strips yesterday at home, but you guys had school~" I tested them, Chenle gasped and Jeno was just salty.

"I cannot wait to graduate, school is fucking hell- Maybe worse..." Jeno cursed, the thought of school was frightening.

"At least you guys get to graduate..." I sighed, looking at Jaemin. "Mr. Na thinks I am going to get kidnapped, so I can't go to school"

"He's right though, don't go to school" Chenle agreed. "It's better you don't, just incase"

"See! I'm not making stupid decision!" Jaemin defended himself. "For your safety"

I sighed, putting down my soup.

"What should we do?" Jisung changed the topic.

"Play games?" Donghyuck suggested, they have definitely gotten closer. All of them got along and stopped trying to find the bad in the other.

"Sure!"
-
I should end this soon... Ideas for a second book? 🥺🥺