🌙 𝟟

"See you."

"Miyoung, can you walk?" Chenle checked my body.

"Donghyuck can you shut the fuck up. You're so annoying." I heard someone shout in the distance, it sounded like Jaemin. I lifted my head up and looked in that direction.

"Jeno, w-who's that?" I asked.

"It can't be.." Chenle sighed.

"W-Who?" I questioned again.

"Na Jaemin." They answered my question.

"She's right there." Someone else said.

"Miyoung!" Jaemin came over picked me up. "Oh, you're friends with them.."

"And who are you to her?!" Jeno snarled. "Put her down."

I curled up into his embrace. His eyes were a bright red, and friends' eyes were the same.

"I'm her so-"

"I'm her so-"

The mysterious hands didn't give me a break as they picked me up again, throwing me against the floor, as if I were some heavy rock they didn't care about. I shrieked as a knife came closer to me. It suddenly stopped and was thrown to the side. I looked at the boys and Chenle was the first one to come up to me.

"Omo! Why is this happening?!"

"I-I.. Don't know..." My tears started falling.

"I-I'm not special w-what's happening..?" I sobbed.  Jaemin came over and picked me up again.

"Jaemin, put her down." Jeno growled at him. "You are nothing to her."

"Shut the fuck up, Jeno." The short boy next to him snapped.

"Why don't you shut up Renjun!" Jeno snapped back.

"How about you both act like the adults you are and actually listen to Jaemin." The boy with the tanned skin spoke up.

"Thank you Donghyuck." Jaemin shifted his gaze to my two friends. "She's my soulmate."

I couldn't keep my eyes open for the rest, my body was so weak. Soon, everything turned black.

——

"What?!" Jeno was clearly confused by Jaemin's statement. "She's human, she can't be your soulmate!"

"Well, that's why I'm taking her." Jaemin spoke. "I want to check."

"No! You're not taking her!" Chenle shouted.

"Well, I don't want to fucking die so you don't have a choice." He argued.

"At least... Bring us with you." Chenle murmured, his head hung low.

"Are you crazy?!" Jisung boomed. "We're enemies."

"But, I want her to be ok." Chenle said, a bit louder. "I don't trust you."

"Yeah well, news flash, we don't trust you either." Renjun added.

"But you're taking our friend!" Jeno was still mad, he didn't want Jaemin to take Miyoung just like that. "You just fucking met her!"

"Can you shut the fuck up, you're so loud." Donghyuck cursed. Jaemin was about to speak but, he was interrupted by the girl in his arms being picked up again, it seemed like she was floating. Jisung tried to help by grabbing her, but she was too high up. Miyoung was slammed against a tree, but that wasn't it. They flew her up, higher than all the trees, then dropped her. Before she could hit the floor, Jaemin dove under her, giving her something to land on other than the floor.

-Miyoung-

I opened my eyes, my body aching. I still didn't feel healed. I did feel like someone was under me.

"Ughhh..." I hissed in pain.

"You ok?" Jaemin was under me. He lifted me up again and put me into his lap. I looked at two of my friends. Jeno looked jealous, and Chenle looked worried.

"I-I.."
-
Oiiii~ Our MiJae ship is kinda sailing~
Also the "——" means authors POV