🌙 𝟜𝟘

I was cooking- Again...

"So tiring... Maknaes are pigs" A heavy breath passed my lips as I was sorta complaining to Jaemin.

"You don't always have to cook for us" Jaemin reminded me, lightly peppering my collarbone and shoulder with kisses.

"Yeah, but I don't want you guys to be hungry..." I moved over, marinating the pork. "I should take care of you guys since you guys are a mess in your own"

I slightly laugh, moving onto the next thing.

"Are you ok, baby? Can you tell me what's wrong?" Jaemin coaxed.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I clarified, exhaling.

"Ok, tell me if anything is wrong" Yes, Jaemin was still back hugging me. Him being clingy is kinda cute to me.

🌙

"I made dinner" Placing down bowls of Kimchi soup. Everyone stopped, putting down the game controllers to eat the food I had prepared.

"Wahh, looks good Mimi" Chenle commented, giving me a thumbs up.

"Thanks Miyoung, it looks good" Lucas praised me, taking a bowl.

"Thanks" I slightly bowed by head at all the praises. "You guys can eat up, I'm gonna go rest.. Maybe take a tiny nap"

I yawned, leaving them and Jaemin's arms.

🌙

"Hmm... They are probably playing games now" I was speaking to myself. "I'm too awake to take a nap..."

I thought of ideas to make me tired, I don't even know who I had been this awake if just minutes ago I felt l drained.

"I'll just close my eyes..." I did what I told myself to do, but it was very cold. If I am a full vampire now why can't I be used to the cold? I groaned, slowly getting up to rummage through our shared closet. After picking out whatever hoodie I took, I pulled it over my head and dived right back into the queen-sized bed. Feeling the softness of the covers clash against the hoodie I was wearing instantly calmed me down as I closed my eyes, ready to dream.

-Jaemin-

"Hyung, is Noona ok?" Jisung lost first against the others. As a result, he was sitting with me, watching the other six as they each tried to fight for number one. "She seemed a bit stressed. Are we making her stressed?!"

Of course, I could read her thoughts. Something- Someone has caught her mind, and Miyoung tried covering it up by saying it was all the cooking she had been doing for us.

"Something has just crossed her mind" I explained, looking down at my criss-crossed legs. "When she feels comfortable, she can tell you"

Jisung just nodded his head. "Well, at least we aren't stressing her out. That would be unhealthy for her"

"I'm gonna go check on her, make sure she's doing well" I finished, standing up to go to our shared bedroom.
-
What's that thing bothering her? 👀
Thanks for 700+ reads! You guys are so fast
Almost to a thousand 🙃