🌙 𝟜𝟛

If y'all are innocent, there's a make-out (kinda) up ahead, so be careful

🌙

——

The two were having fun, floundering around in the woods. The girls hair was gracefully soaring around, and the boy was chasing her.

"I'll get you!" He shouted, raising his hands up before taking off to chase after her.

"No! I won't let you" She ran, trying to be careful of all the lengthy trees that were standing next to each other in a long row.
She ended up tripping, because of a rock, and falling right onto her butt, a cute noise left her mouth her body come in contact with the grass.

"Ouh..." She whined, pouting her lips from the small pain she was feeling.

"Are you ok?" The blue haired boy came over, lifting her off her backside and letting sounds of amusement come out of his mouth. "That was cute"

"Excuse me? I was trying to run away from you" One hand on her chest, slightly leaned backwards, as to show that she took a bit of a offense. But, he already knew it was a joke.

"Ok, I'm sorry. And I'll make it up to you~" They boy pecked her pouted lips, then her cheek, then her forehead, then her hand, and lastly, back onto her lips. It wasn't a peck, though, it was more.
Her eyes portrayed the softness her heart felt, loving the way his cherry-colored lips were on hers. She was intoxicated by him, his scent, his body, his lips- Everything couldn't be less than perfect for her.
As for the boy, he was leading the kiss. His tongue swiped her bottom lips, asking for entrance. She happily granted it. Their lips and tongues clashed together, every emotion they felt for each other was in this special kiss. His hands were glued to her, wrapped around her tiny waist as she reached closer him. On her tippy toes, since she was so short, she wrapped her hands around his long neck, tilting her hand to the side.
The boy tapped her waist, signaling her to jump, which she did. He caught her, and her legs were wrapped around his torso already. She made this kiss deeper, more memorable. They both felt the love they had for each other in this kiss too. The girl pulled away first, trying to catch a breath from their little session.

"Hmm, good kisser"' The tall boy complimented, letting her down and holding her soft hand. "I wouldn't mind doing that every single day"

His thoughts dragged her out of hers. "You sick pervert. No, we will not make-out every day"
-
Sorry if there are any mistakes, I'm writing this at 4am 🙊